Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blast Production

I have strong feeling reference to "the church," as if "the saints" are with me. What transpires feels like a script/role of some kind...as if I am an actor/actress. As we go, it feels like, "Take 1," "Take 2," and "Take 3," of a movie production. I have this line of people behind me, anchoring me. The man behind me holds my waistline and each succeeding person is doing the same with the person before them. There is a man standing some several feet to my front, as if the director/filmer. I am launching a bomb from my arms, thrusting it forward. This happens three times. I have to get this right. The man to my front cues me on each time. Three times, I, with this line of folks behind me, anchoring me, move forward to the point where I launch this explosive, thrusting it forward. No explosion is realized on the first two takes. When I thrust it forward the third time, the explosion is profound (huge), such that I "feel" the back blast, and know that those behind me also do...the heat, the impact, the light. We are there in its midst, yet we fine, know we will be fine. During the dream and upon waking, I feel a profound amount of love.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Blast Production

Kristi,
Consider these possibilities to the dream and see if they fit. A couple of comments included about the dream so to refresh any minds that may not know how dreams function.

The dream is a 'production' of the dreamer's life, a movie where the dreamer is the producer, the director, the cameraman, the actors. The task is to determine what the plot to the movie is about. My impression on a quick reading of the dream is you have been give three opportunities to get it right. The reference to church likely has to do with what the 'getting it right' is. The 'church' has the trinity three}.
But this church is most likely your 'inner church' although actual spiritual aspects may be involved. The actions taking place, launching the explosive, is an intentional act. The goal is to get an 'explosion'. That would be a success. And as often usual in your dreams there is the masculine, this time in front of you.

Could this may be a possibility? Casting out something within you. The first two attempts failed. The third was successful. Consider this from teh HyperDream Dictionary about explosions:
It may mean that your repressed emotions and rage have come to the surface.

From the Myths-Dreams-Symbols front page:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Think of interpreting a dream as if someone follows you around all the time using a camera with x ray capabilities video taping what you do. When you sit down and look at the video you realize things about yourself you did not know, externally and internally. It is the real you and not the perceived ego sense of yourself. This is the dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Jerry,

The interesting thing is this. The man before me, the director (if you will) is the one actually encouraging me to get it right. And the place where I am launching the bomb (which itself is long, like a missile or torpedo, about 2/3 to 3/4 the length of my arm and apprx 5" in diameter), where he is telling me to direct it, is the same place as where he stands. And yet, I do not have the feeling I am directing it at him "personally," or that he will be fatally injured. I do not feel aggression or anger in the dream. Ironically, I feel love. In my waking state, however, I am "now" feeling significant anger.

This puzzles me ??? That he in my dream is encouraging me? Also, I have the sense that all those behind me, anchoring me, are masculine.

I also have to consider the return of energy, what is achieved through the release of energy. A bomb (though "explosive") also creates a transfer / transformation of energy ... which I end up feeling penetrating through my body (in the back blast).

Might it be indicating that my animus wants me to release these feelings in order that it may unlock more of my own being. Obviously, the relese of emotion is freeing, but I have the impression of something more here.

Kristi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Production - something produced, a creative process, via the transformation of energy. My "director" is asking that I channel the energies to him. Anger can be used positively, to fuel change (see link below). It will be big change.

http://www.dumblittleman.com/2010/02/stuck-in-anger-mode-use-it-to-fuel-your.html

Kristi

Kristi,
That man is you, your animus. The missile, or anger, is directed at yourself. It is not a 'personal' thing but a psychological experience that needs to be realized. It is a part of the 'inner' healing process and the love is from that, healing yourself. The outer anger is what will be healed when the process reaches that point where the anger no longer controls. Taking that outer negative anger and re-directing into a positive energy {the theme of the link you provided}. The Individuation Process, self therapy, self realization, self healing.

Of course in your waking life there are/were probably are men who you felt like throwing missiles at. But the jest of this dream seems to be metaphorical of yourself. Always two applications to a dream but the primary focus directed at one aspect {age being a determiner of which is the primary focus}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

It is a part of the 'inner' healing process and the love is from that, healing yourself.

Hence, the encouragement from my animus to get it out and give it to him - a producer/director - who can channel this energy creatively.

While the anger has been expressed in an outward manner at times(and yes, there were certainly men I would have liked to launch a missile at) and has often just been a general disposition, the one who has suffered most from this has been me. For, as the saying goes, the outside reflects ths inside. The anger has been as much, if not moreso, turned inward onto myself.

Thanks, Jerry. The exchange has been helpful.

Kristi

stats from 7-14-10 to the present