Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Molotove cocktail

ive just had a dream in which i was an old man and threw a molotove cocktail in the face of somesort of bussiness CEO. What could this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 delhi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Molotove cocktail

josiah,
Sounds a lot like anti-social behavior, something that is probably felt by many in the lower classes in Indian society. If you don't voice your opnions now when you become an old man you may wish you had.

Of course this is purely conjecture on my part. Such a short dream, with nothing more than what you provided, is really impossible to understand without knowing more about you the person. Most likely there was some experience in recent days that prompted the dream. An old man, a business CEO, your emotions evolving each or something related. The images could be symbolic of something deeper {something geared toward yourself and not a literal act toward soceity} but that would require an even deeper look at your psyche. Wish I could be of more help. If you can supply more of the dream, as it unfolded, perhaps I can do better in helping you understand its meaning.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Unfortunatly when i orginaly posted this dream i was running low on time so i skiped to the end of this dream but now that i have ample time i will explain in fulll.

This dream started with me, naked in a factory working as a slave with many other men who are also naked. We work oilsomely with machinery and the monotomy is awful. day after day we work and at night we are locked in an air tight containment room all of us crammed in a white room brightly light. One night as we are locked in by a guard i ram into the door just as he is about to close the door. I knock him over and everyone runs out of the cell. We all head for the main entrace but are blocked by guards and are beaten back into our cells. The next day working i am filled with an inner power and rage and i can sence my fellow prisioners are the same on the inside.
That night when we are locked in i again burst down the door and everyone rushes out. Most head for the main entrance and are killed or beaten, but me and several others climb up laders onto the roof, jump down and escape to the forest in trucks and ATVs. I leave behind the ATV and run into the forest.
Some how i now am back in the factory still naked but have a long gray beard, I sneak around the factory and at night destroy the machinery. One night while doing this i find a map of the factory and all its shafts and vent, i also find the meeting scedule of the CEO and plan on killing him at one of his meetings. I carwl through the vents in the morning and follow the map to a hole in the vent right above the door to the meeting. I jump down and slam the guards head agaist the wall, kick down the door and throw a molotove in the CEOs face and the whole room fills with flames.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: delhi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

josiah,
I'll take a better look at your dream later today or in the morning. It has greatly expanded from your original post.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Joshia,
I haven't forgotten you. Please be a patient with me. Thanks.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Josiah,
Being naked is often symbolic of 'exposing' your true emotions or true self. The factory could have two meanings, One would be actual life experiences associated with employment {work}. The other would be repetitious thoughts. Feeling 'enslaved' to your job, or the possibility of living a life enslaved to some aspect of your life, may be the message here. The other could represent your self, your whole self enslaved to this thinking. On one level your day to day life is full of 'monotonous routine'. The other level, the deeper aspect, may be addressing some type of repetitive thoughts that are trying to find its way to consciousness so you understand the emotions you may display in your waking life.

The dream message may have to do with actual life experiences, if not work then social expectations. As I stated in my original interpretation the 'class' system in India may have something to do with this. Do you feel enslaved to social requirements, those that limit your personal growth?
The other would be 'thoughts' that are held within your mind that need to be released, true emotions you feel but hold in because of one reason or another. Naked men could be a sexual thing but not exclusively. Does your society in India have occasions where you are around naked men {community baths}. It could even have to do with the rituals of religion, bathing in the Ganges. If you are enslaved by social requirements then your spiritual self may also feel enslaved to the point you can not be your true self. You may need to free yourself from these social burdens.

We would also need to look at the factory as being you, you are the factory that produces the thoughts, actions, experiences that make you who you are. You feel enslaved to some aspect of this self, and need to escape from that mold of 'thoughts'. This may allude to society, how you are expected to live your life according to the social requirements. You are searching for something within yourself, a map of your 'inner factory'. The CEO you want to kill would be an aspect of yourself that is controlling you {this is getting to the thinking process I spoke of earlier}. That would be the deeper aspects of inner conflicts about your personality. There could also be those social aspects that are being addressed. Escaping from one or both of these aspects seems to be the prime theme of the dream. You need to 'kill the CEO', that part of you that controls your thinking. It could also be addressing social requirements placed on you because of your status in Indian society.

The question to you is, are there thoughts you have that you can not control, something you feel you need to get rid of? On the social aspect, are there those feelings that the requirements due to your social status is a burden and needs to be changed? These seem to be the two best possibilities I see within the dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present