Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dreams

The follwoing dreams occured on the days shown. I am having a difficult time getting a direction from them. I have been having lots of short dreasm voer the past two weeks and they are not staying around the next morning.

March 11, 2011
I was resting in an open space on some type of table and there was sun but it was not direct on me. I realized there was a naked young man to my left standing fondling himself. There was no facial expression that it was an act of sheer sexual pleasure but just an act of self pleasure. I also realized he was unaware that I was laying a short distance from him and he continued with alternating erections and flaccid states. I think I woke up and the same dream recurred except the man appeared to be closer but still unaware of my presence. Again the same dream appeared and I seemed to have awakened again. The third time he appeared he was standing at the head of the table I was laying upon but still did not appear to realize I was laying there. I believe I was nude but my body was not visible to me on the table. I seemed to wake up again but this time he is pleasuring himself over my head but it does not appear it will b e brought to conclusion and I do not move. I woke up this time.

March16, 2011

I was walking through my place of employment and there was a large spread sheet sitting in the hallway that had revenue from all sources for the company displayed. The revenue was by line item and the revenue was good. I walked through again the next day and it was displayed and I realized it was for that day only and if the revenue continued it would be a great month. There was one person posting the revenue without technological support. The third day I walked through and the revenue was up again and there were some alphabet character included in the numbers. The letters I remember were ‘e, c and b’ and the appeared to be included as revenue in the total revenue amount. This day there was a royal blue insignia at the bottom of the spreadsheet but I could not determine what it was but the royal blue was vibrant.

I walked through the next day and the numbers were great and included the letters again. The royal blue insignia was present but not readable. I inquired about expenses and the controller said they were in line with projections. I woke up at that point.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 MD

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dreams

Lawrence,
Let me tackle these dreams Sunday. 'Catching up can be so hard to do'.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Evening Jerry, just a quick note to say that I hope all is well with you. Intercessory prayers are being offered on your behalf for health and well being.

Grace to you, Lawrence

Lawrence,
Other than my hectic work schedule things are well. I am putting in 12 hour days, a lot of mental strain. But I won't complain because many of my competitors aren't as busy.

Forgive me for not posting a response to your dream. I should have time in the morning to provide an interpretation.

A positive thing has happened in the past year. Normally when I am overwhelmed with work I have had problems with my intuitive sense and have closed the Dream Forum for short periods of time. I have found a good balance between work and my dream time and although I still have problems with addressing dreams as soon as I would like my abilities have not suffered. I believe it is a part of the process of finding a balance, something that time and experience have a lot to do with. I sense I am not far from that place of true bliss I seek. I turned 61 last week and am just a year away from early retirement age. My goal is to be in that 'place' by late summer of 2012 {definitely want to beat the scheduled end of the world in Mayan myth, 12-21-12}. I do feel everything is pointing to that goal and falling into place.

To be able to rise every morning with the only thing required being my dream work. And a workout at the gym 3-4 times a week. For me that is living, that is bliss.

Jerry

Lawrence,
The first dream has a lot of 'exposure' to it. And although there may be some sexual connoting to it the symbols are more likely purely symbolic of some other aspect {something you already know but a note for those who may not understand the symbolic language of dreams}. As for the dream.
Things are laid out for examination. The energy {sun} associated with this examination is not merely on the ego/social self but what is beneath that is being 'exposed'. Fondling is a type of affection for oneself. Being to the left is the direction of the 'inner' being {the mythological hero taking the left hand path to adventure}. Self pleasure but not 'sheer' sexual/physical pleasure. The later is of the body, the former the 'SELF'. Pleasing the whole self.

This is something that is being given a lot of attention to. Alternating between two the aspects, the social being and inner self {much like my post of trying to balance my attention to social duty and my dream work}. Getting closer to the true 'man' within. Something in your social life may need to be brought to conclusion before your full attention can be given to solely that inner self {my dilemma exactly}.

Is this dream about balancing the body and spirit? It does seem to be much like my condition, seeking balance. Your words from a previous post where the two of us are so similar in our paths does ring true.

The second dream may be about the 'inner revenue'. Employing those inner resources, a display sheet of that inner condition. But it is a day to day thing {as life should be, living in the moment}. Such an outlook on life is superior thinking, the inner revenue most rewarding. A technological approach { the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems}. This approach enriches not only the body/ego but also the soul. e, c, b? Ego, consciousness, body? Alphabetical - the social being, numbers - the language of the universe. This is the total Self. The royal road to the greater psyche. A vibrant Self. Your total worth is not in terms of material wealth but a combination of the whole self {letters and numbers}. A focus on the outer self on Tuesday but a return to a focus on the inner self {art, the muse} on Wednesday. Balancing life, making the most of the soul's journey in the body yet still being in touch with the muse.

Again we do seem to have so much in common. Although my passion is my dream work I do make time for the outer self. Time to watch the History/Discovery/PBS channel so to broaden my physical senses. Time to take a walk in the woods. Time for just doing nothing.
My belief is that life is an adventure for the soul. The soul being an unseeable energy that is released on the transition of death, back to the folds of the universe where it takes on a new adventure. Its source is unknowable but that is not a concern. The focus is on the adventure. Just as is with the hero/heroine journey in mythology. What is true on one level is true on all levels.

Your dreams do seem to on balancing your life. My guess it reflects exactly how you live life.

Jerry

Evening Jerry,

Thank you for the interpretation and assistance. I do feel ‘exposed’ during this period of transition into a new position and needing to meet new individuals and develop new strategies for the future. Balance between the ‘private and public self’ is difficult (but rewarding) during this period. Energy and ability to have ‘quiet’ time and meditation during the mornings has been reduced and compromised. Also, physical care for the ‘whole’ body has been reduced due to an injury which has required a long (than anticipated) recovery. A major component of balance in my life!

The new journey is actually an adventure the ‘joy’ I am experiencing outweighes the balancing component at this point. However, I need to be mindful of the need for ‘balance and inner’ work on the spirit to keep the joy in the journey alive.

Be…
Lawrence

Lawrence,
As you know, and something for those who may not know, your dreams reflect the true emotional condition of your life at the dream you have the dream. Those emotions can change 'abruptly' due to circumstances in your waking life. The injury is a minor but influential aspect to balancing the physical aspect. Thus the dream will reflect those concerns even though you consciously know it is a 'minor' distraction that will heal. Overall nothing drastic has changed your positive attitude toward life which is also reflected in your dream. I know 'millions' of people would love to be in your positive position, even with those minor distractions. And because you are aware for the need for balance, those minor distractions are not a problem that invoke a large' emotional issue. You are able to enjoy life knowing the positive position you have in life {knowledge I think of as 'secret knowledge' because so few possess it}.

You and I can discuss these topics and know they are standard 'hero journey' experiences. My explanations are for those who 'may not know'. I am not stating anything you already do not know.

And with that I am prompted to use another Campbell quote:
He who knows doesn't know. He who doesn't know knows.'

Seemingly contradictory to how I describe the knowledge you possess but your having transcended to a higher level of consciousness, well things are different in that world.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present