Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Car was stolen and wrecked...

Greetings;

Well this ought to get things "popping." I awoke crying tears fervently, and whimpering after this dream. I was at a relatives house when all of a sudden she asked where was my car, and then concluded with a "look over there" It appeared that a group of teens had stolen my car, and was involved in a terrible accident. From the looks of it, the car totaled I saw two of the victims (teens) walking out of their home, injured but alive. Someone who seemed to be related to them, was asking me for forgiveness, and that she was sorry. I busted out into tears, after I was taken to see my car, feeling betrayed, hopeless, and distraught after the view. What's up with that?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38_Hollywood, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My Car was stolen and wrecked...

Latoya,
Your reaction upon waking is important. It reflects the emotions associated with the dream.

The stolen car is most likely symbolic of something that was stolen from you emotionally. Probably having to do when you were in your teens. You were emotionally injured. By someone related to you, someone close whose trust was betrayed.

Does that fit with your personal life?

Your previous dream focused on a pregnancy. If there are experiences from your past that have been repressed then the pregnancy may represent those past experiences becoming to new life, a new birth to your remembering or acknowledging the emotional pain. The singer in the black dress would be your unconscious 'singing out' for attention to this unresolved emotional conflict. The aggression by the male with a gun {often symbolic of the male phallus}.

In your first dream the 'semi famous person' could be a person of trust. In this dream that person has betrayed that trust. The dance would be dancing with the unconscious knowledge of those past experiences, the repressed aspects that have been hidden deep in the unconscious. The article is an unconscious story about those experiences.

As I stated in my first response future dreams may reveal more. And they seem to be doing so. Now it is up to you to put it all together.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

" having to do when you were in your teens..." So, there's truth to our past coming to the present itself in our today. FYI, this reply is coming from someone who has been through the storm, taken for granted by some of the unexpected unnoticable people around; But for some reason, I kept at it. At this point of time in my life, I can only rely on myself. Blessed to not have been physically hurt, but the mental torment has me in a cautious state of mind. Who has not been involved with someone, or something, cared about them so, only to be left heartbroken, and broke (financially incapable). Now, what do I do? Confess openly that I love hard, and wrong. That I am afraid of being alone. What's up with that?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38_Hollywood, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Follow-Up To Interpretation

Latoya,
'That I am afraid of being alone. What's up with that?'. Deep down that would be a fear of being alone in your life. Having experienced such mental pain' from 'falling hard' may have caused you to, on an unconscious level if not conscious' fear another emotional attachment of this kind which could lead to you not trusting yourself, or choices of men, in romantic relationships. The financial aspect would be a part of the 'whole' but your dreams would be about your deepest emotions and those things that affect those 'values' to do with the heart and soul more so than material worth.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present