Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cant stop thinking about this one weird dream

a few nights ago i had a strange dream it had myself my son and a handful of unfamilar aquintances . there was an ackknowledgement of fear and uncertainty with the people casually in the vicinity of us. everyone knew something was coming. the emphasis was on me and the few others and on my awarness/knowledge as well as reassurance that the atmosphere/sky whatever was about to change color to a hue of green and that it was inevitable and was the effect of the new world conciousness. specifically that the new knowedlge and information and collectiveness of this world was now traveling through each light wave and subsequently the waves color (in large the sky)was to change accordingly . the sky turned a green/ greenish yellow hue . i dont remember to much more accept a very peaceful and moving feeling when the horizon had transitioned to the green color

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 atlanta ga

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: cant stop thinking about this one weird dream

re,
Although 'awareness that something is coming' can be associated with emotions involving real 'world' events, they would more likely have to do with personal awareness of some important changes in your life. It could have to do with 'surrounding' events in your personal world that affects you. The color green is often symbolic of positive growth. The yellowish hue may indicate doubts you may have had involving the positive aspects but in the end those doubts disappear.

Look at your personal life and put those into a context of the dream scenario. That will help you understand what the personal aspects would be addressing in your dream. These could involve 'life changing' events.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present