Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crazy mutant guinea pig

Hello! That's a wonderful forum about dreams! Well i had a dream where a woman gave me a kind of guineapig that belonged to her son, but it wasn't cute, it was full of falling fur spots and did looked like a mix of rat or something. It was a very angry lil thing and kept trying to bite me and scape and used the tongue to give impulse to jump out of its cage(o.o). In a moment i aproched and it looked calm, but when i moved my hand to pet it, it just gave a big jump almost getting to me. So i got sick of that thing and put a blanket on it, and grabbed it and i turned it with my hands untill it was dead and i saw a lil blood in my hands. Well, that was it, expect an answer! Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Brazil

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No.

Re: Crazy mutant guinea pig

Sayuri,
Have you recently been in a relationship that didn't go well? Either the guinea pig is a part of you, in which case those qualities of anger, someone who feels caged, someone who is afraid to rake risks, would be aspects that describe you. Or the 'guinea pig' is someone in your waking life who 'fills the bill' {someone who is perhaps balding and you consider to be a rat type person}. If it is another person you may feel 'caged' in by him or the relationship. You may come to believe you have made a mistake, feel like you were being used.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hello Jerry! I got so happy for the fast reply!

Well, about the dream, makes more sense to say I am the crazy guinea pig (oh shame!). I have a "dark" side, very savage that I'm keeping under control the last few months, with lots of reading (I love women who run with wolves) and aparently it's not very happy... Is it a bad thing? I mean, I am not lying to myself and denying it, I'm just putting it under control of my racional part (at least I think so). Maybe the fact that i killed the thing means that, a racional control on the more impulsive/crazy parts. But I'm just guessing.

Oh I had another in the same line tonight, hope you don't mind me asking in the same topic of the other. A friend was pregnant and very weak, her father was weak and ill as well. Her boyfriend (that was a very bad looking man, not ugly, I mean, he looked like someone bad) kills her father with a shot and then i hide her and kill the guy with a huuuge knife. I tear him in peaces. Then i take her im my arms and take her to the hospital and find a guy i really like there and he had a tattoo with the sign of piscis in his neck and i kiss it. Well yes, crazy dreams, but i sort of feel like they have a conection, very very happy for the help to interpretate them, so I can learn more of what my inner myself wanna say! Waiting for the answer! xx

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes.

Sayuri,
Since we know you possess this 'DARK side this dream would probably also be addressing those inner conflicts. The weakness is your weakness. A possibility the weak father is addressing aspects about him, your view of his personality. The cutting to pieces is probably addressing both inner and outer influences {what about the relationship I asked about in my first interpretation?}. The guy could be a real person as well as your own 'weak' inner masculine aspects. There may be inherent weak masculine aspects {from a weak father} with the symbol of the tattoo. Perhaps you have chosen another weak male in your life who possesses weak personality traits. Does the Pisces sign have a place in your waking life?

Jerry pray]

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hello Jerry.

Well aparently my inner conflicts are coming out. I had some desapointment with friends these days and i am very veryy very angry, as I haven't felt in months. Glad that the dreams gave me a warning, I think, of those times to come. The guy that had a sign in his neck is a boy who I kissed once, but we don't have anything, I just feel very atracted for him, that's all. I'm feeling sad, lonely as hell and angry. Will keep checking on the dreams and would like to thank you for the help. Be well.

Sayuri.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes.

Sayuri,
Do post future dreams. Such anger has a reason. Discovering the foundations for the anger is an important step in resolving the anger. Dreams function as mechanism for that discovery. Whoever you truly are, whatever you truly feel will be the subject of attention in your dreams. Discovery and healing, that is what dreams do if paid attention to and understood {which I try to help provide-an understanding of your dreams}.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present