Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Panic swim in water...

Greetings beloved;

I hope the days are finding you in greatness, for my nights have been dreamful. I am going to get straight to it, this dream seemed to have taken a toll on me, that I have been in thought all the day.

Hi Jerry! I dreamed last night that I was trying to climb this rock, others who had made it to the top before me, were rooting me onward. As I began my climb, I noticed that I was placing my feet onto "black placards," like, stepping marks sort of. Whew! Almost there, and I could see this woman's face as I began to take a another step to the top. Then something happened...

I slipped and fell all the way down into water, I panicked, kicked my way to the surface, and began to try and swim towards land, but something which appeared to be a real large arm of an octopus, yes an octopus, because I can see the suctions(green), and the tenticle's color was kind of sorta yellowish; was blocking me. This "thing" was trying to keep me from making it to dry land.

That's not the weird part, I was swimming with a baby, literally holding a baby! And when I realized that this "tentacle" was making it hard for me to swim ashore, I had no other alternative but to drown,...I woke the hell up. What's up with That?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38_Hollywood, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Panic swim in water...

Latoya,
Climbing a rock may suggest you are trying to overcome 'hard' obstacles in your life. You have climbed this rock before. You are 'taking
the same steps you have previously walked {a negative thing}. You are trying to overcome this obstacle in your life but something always seems to get in the way. Instead of progression you tend to regress to past 'habits'. You possess attitudes that continue to 'suck' you into these same habits. There are 'tentacles' of unconscious influences that prevent you from reaching that place you need to be to be whole. It is what is blocking your progression.

The baby would be some 'new' aspect you want/need to bring to the surface {conscious reality} but that part of you is 'drowning' in your inability to overcome this 'obstacle'.

Hmmm. What habits do you possess that you are trying to overcome. I think we have gone over this aspect of your life previously. This dream seems to indicate you are having a tough time in making positive progression in overcoming this obstacle.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Okay Jerry;

and because I have so much love for you, I am not going to bore you with the same ole' sad song.

Ref: "The baby would be some 'new' aspect you want/need to bring to the surface {conscious reality} but that part of you is 'drowning' in your inability to overcome this 'obstacle'."

In all reality, I am still trying to keep my head above water, stay positive and endure the hardship of being a single parent. Nevertheless, I think the baby is the fact that I need to be a risk taker, speak up, demand more respect from my family/friends, and stop allowing them to use me; and do more for me and my son.

Ref: "There are 'tentacles' of unconscious influences that prevent you from reaching that place you need to be to be whole. It is what is blocking your progression."

Sounds like something/someone I am unaware of, keeping me unfocused on doing the right thing.
Un hunh! This would be the gambling habit, of course. Or the fact that I'm anticipating a knight in shining armor to rescue me. But I swear, this was only attempted to try and cure the illness of poverty, only it prolonged the situation.

REf: "This dream seems to indicate you are having a tough time in making positive progression in overcoming this obstacle."

Well, if you say so...I stressed that I was afraid of failure, wouldn't be able to look at myself if I was to do all that hardwork of climbling to the top of "BETTER," only to have someone there to push you down.

Until then take care of you...
Latoya

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38_Hollywood, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Latoya,
I should have time to give attention to your response and comment later today.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present