Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interpretations for Those Who have Posted Recent Dreams

Please be patient with me in getting an interpretation. This is our busy season in the building trades and I am spending so much time having to put my mental energies to the business. Although I have come a long way over the past 18 months in balancing social responsibilities/work with my dream work/interpreting dreams, the time required of me to successfully engage my business responsibilities a this time of the year is daunting. I am proud to say business is really good, a reflection no doubt of doing the WWJD thing when having to engage the social dragon. But it is to the detriment of having to sacrifice my quality time with the 'dream world'. This is a usual practice this time of year. In the past I have shut down the Forum for the months of April and May but that was before I developed a better ability to balance my responsibilities with what my soul desires {exploring the deep psyche}. My best time is Sunday mornings so if I am not able to answer requests during the week I will catch up on them on Sundays.

As I once again have to experience this yearly routine, I remind myself I am but a year or so away from the age of early retirement. Just the thought of getting up every morning with only my dream work as a requirement {plus going to the gym 3-4 times a week}, that is my conscious dream, something I believe in.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Interpretations for Those Who have Posted Recent Dreams

aawwww.... take your time Jerry, you already do so much for us and we thank you! I wish all goes well at yours! Enjoy.
:)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Interpretations for Those Who have Posted Recent Dreams

Take your time! I just wanted to write my dream down before I forgot it!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Fresno, CA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present