Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Three Nipples.

I'm quoting Nana

" Me and my teacher Irene (who in waking life is really a teacher and a friend) are sitting outside of the school while it is lightly raining. I'm sitting on an old, damaged chair which at the place where we sit on, has no cushion but a... book! A book that on its cover the name TAKIS is written. btw., Takis is the name of Irene's lover. As a joke, I'm telling Irene "I'm sitting on Takis". The lesson starts and she gives me an old not in a good condition book and tells me to chose something from in there to read. Randomly, I chose one story that is titled "Three Nipples from the Old Times". Irene seriously tells me not to read that but I start laughing and so she permits. I finally realize that is story is a very bitter story, speaking about Paradise Lost, it has some sexual meaning or something to do with breastfeeding. I get melancholic and I think that maybe some great grandmother of ours had three nipples that's why my son Chris has three nipples too. (In real life, my son Chris has indeed three nipples though the third one is too small more like a wart. Only a doctor can identify it as nipple. The same is true about a niece I have. Maybe it's something hereditary).

Before this dream, I had a short one :

I'm living in a village that's threatened by bees. We believe it is not bees but wasps and we're scared. A young girl, scared, tells us she saw a bevy of bees that had lifted up a 90kgs. mouse!!
We're all terrified, the villages abandon their homes and maybe I follow them too...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Three Nipples.

Cynthia,
I should have more time later today to examine these dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you so, Jerry. You're very kind and please, take your time. Be well.
Cynthia :)

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Cynthia,
We know from past posted dreams that Nanna relies heavily on friends and associations for support. The first line in the dream does seem to fit with that 'theme' of reliance, and does seem to help {emotionally, light rain is better than a heavy down pour}. But there are definite aspects in her emotional life that are still in conflict {old damaged chair}, aspects of her life {book} which is need of such support in her endeavor to improve her mental health.

This book may be addressing 'old' aspects of her life that needs to be brought to her conscious attention {chose something from in there to read}. "Three Nipples from the Old Times" would refer 'back' to very early life {past times where great grandmother possessed 3 nipples}. Perhaps the 'inherent nature in the dream' is addressing inherent mental qualities past down from generation to generation. And/or past experiences that relate to her present mental state of mind. Being melancholic is not a good mental frame of mind to be in. Past early life experiences/influences almost always play a part of present day state of mind. There may be inherent reasons why such conditions persist to go along with the experiences/influences from early life.

As for Irene's lover. He may represent something related to her past, related to sexual experiences {"I'm sitting on Takis", it has some sexual meaning or something to do with breastfeeding}. Again we get back to early life experiences that may be at the core of much of Nanna's psychological state of mind in the present {a very bitter story, speaking about Paradise Lost}.

Nanna has a long road to travel if in fact her condition is true to her dreams. Her dreams are reflecting her state of being and although helpful must be supplemented with proper therapy. A transition will be noted when she has a 'big' dream, one that features elements not usually a part of the normal dream scenario. A dream where a mythological figure is included would denote such a transition. Or a large dark feminine figure that gives direction. Let's hope for such a dream so to indicate real improvement in her mental state of being.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you Jerry, Nana wishes she soon sees such a big dream to show this transition. She really is hopeful now. She admits that she depends a lot on past experiences and she's trying to built a life of her own Present and Future, disconnecting from so old influences.
I, myself, woke up remembering a dream and I posted it!
Thank you for your attention, once again.
Cynthia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present