Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cats

hi jerry, i have another i wish you can help me..

in my dream, i was also dreaming and i am aware of it. though i don't control my dream. the dream in my dream was that my aunt killed a cat and she said that she's going to offer it i don't know to whom just to have a boyfriend. i was so scared as she put the gray cat in a container in the sink. she put the internal organs of the cat in a pan and she let it boil.i don't know what that means and i am really scared of that dream.i think i woke up because in my dream i was reminded to take a bath...

hope you could help..thanks...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, philippines

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: cats

Kate,
Perhaps the most telling part of the dream is the 'waking feeling you need to take a bath'. That may suggest some type of guilt feelings could be involved. Is there more to the dream that you left out?

The dreaming in the dream and being aware of but not being able to control it may represent actual emotions being addressed. The container in the sink may involve controlling emotions. You may have been in an experience where you feel you need to cleanse yourself, another indication of guilt feelings.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present