Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream world

am gettin dreams often.. in a single n8 am gettin more dan 3 dreams.. even in a short nap am getting dream.. all my dreams revolves around my daily happenings....my daily life happenings get mingled wit it.. am nt sure whether a particular task happened in my dream or in the real.. am gettin confused.. the prob is i wanna knw whether it's kinda disease or somethin like dat.. cos it's unusual.. some say dat am nt havin a gud sleep n dat's y get lots of dreams.. sum say d oppposite fact.. so i dunno... pls let me knw,wat it's all abt.. thank u...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, india

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? nope

Re: dream world

Steffie,
You do not have a disease. Dreams are natural. If you didn't dream then you should be worried about having some type of disease.

Dreams are expressions of your emotional state of mind. If you are hurried and stressed in your waking life then those emotional conflicts will be addressed in your dreams {dreams are therapeutic-they help you resolve emotional conflicts}. When you start to have unusual dreams or numerous dreams then it would indicate your waking life is full of emotional stress. Have you been stressed recently in your waking life? Dreams are reflective of those waking conditions {although the language in dreams is in symbol and metaphor}. When you are stressed you may have a hard time with sleeping. It is not the dreams that keep you awake, it is the stress.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present