Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eating Dead Mice/Bats

I cannot remember anything else from this dream, but in the dream I believe I was in a foreign country, and I was given these dead mice to eat. It was just the body of the mouse, with the head decapitated, and no limbs. I ate one, and it didn't bother me. Then I ate another, but this one had its tail, and I became completely disgusted. I found the can they had come from, and the label showed that they were not mice but bats.

Any idea what this could mean?

Thanks Jerry!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Fresno, CA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Eating Dead Mice/Bats

Mellinda,
Being in a foreign country would likely represent an aspect of yourself that is unfamiliar. An aspect/experience that is locked within the unconscious waiting/wanting to become conscious. The dream is probably addressing something that is constant in your life that you are not consciously aware of. Bringing it to conscious attention, a purpose of dreams, will help you resolve the emotional aspects.

Mice are often symbolic of minor problems/irritations you spend too much time dwelling on. Eating the mice may represent those things that have been nagging you and you need to get off your chest. The decapitated head would be eluding to the 'thinking' aspect, thinking too much about those problems. If it were just one thing in life you could handle it. But even what shoulkd be positives in your life have become annoyances {mouse with tail}. The can is where you store these aspects and when you 'look within' you will see those things you need to let go of {bats}. The mice are evolving from what are normally minor annoyances to major problems because you are 'thinking' too much about them.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Eating Dead Mice/Bats

Jerry,

This makes sense. These thoughts are probably thoughts of self-doubt due to feeling that I lack qualifications for the type of jobs I would like to get, and an ever-increasing "mommy gap" in employment.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Fresno, CA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present