Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ghost

hi jerry! just want to know the meaning of my dreams..one night, i dreamt of saving my students from cobra. i was able to kill one when it turned small using a blade then the night before i took a nap in the afternoon, i had a dream in an unfamiliar old building but i know it appeared already in my previous dream. i was looking for an escape to the building to save some children. it felt like i know there's an exit but it was blocked.i was able to find an exit where water pipes are attached to.then we run on the street with children..i told them to reach the gas station and we won't be chased anymore.. was able to do so despite a number of vehicles blocking our way..i don't know what we're avoiding but i felt the need to run for our lives.

then the afternoon i took a nap, it felt like a continuation..

it felt like i was in a movie because when i asked myself in my dream why was i abducted by unknown men while riding a jeepney, i am not familiar with the surroundings but it looked like a very scary place..as if i am watching a movie when the answer to my question was flashed into the screen. i believe it's german and the only thing i get right were the words GHOST HUNTER..as i get farther and farther to an unknown place, i noticed that i was handcuffed and i felt the need to escape..i was able to jump from the jeepney but slowly i can't run..i saw my grade 5 teacher wearing red shirt with her pupils and asked for help because i am being chased y unknown men i thought were vampires but they wouldn't help me. my teacher said, i should go with them..then i saw a van with a YES sign but it's like i read it fast in my mind that if i need help i should ride that van..ironically, it stopped when i called for help and a man who used to be chasing me thinking he was a vampire or something wearing white barong, asked someone from the van to step down and he took his place. i was so confused that i might be chased, i also rode the same van..then the man sent a message to my mind that if i escape again he'll kill all the passengers in the van especially the three cute babies..i felt so helpless and tired...good thing i woke up..i hope there's no continuation..the road where i got the van is the same road i dreamt in my previous dreams where no vehicle would allow me to ride..so scary...

please help..thanks a lot..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, philippines

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: ghost

Kate,
I should have time to inspect your dream later today. Being a Monday I must change hats and become that 'social being' once again. Work summons me and being self employed I must obey the boss.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

kate,
Two aspects to the first dream. The first being recent personal experiences which would not be the primary focus of the dream but an issue on a smaller scale.
Then there are the deeper issues.
The familiar 'old building' is likely addressing old emotional wounds from your past. That would also be the 'ghost' in your dream. The children would be you and perhaps siblings. We know from past dreams of the relationship with your father and these dreams are probably trying to help resolve those conflicts. These conflicts are still 'chasing' you, in ways that may affect your personality and way of living life. The remedy may require psychological counseling.

The second dream seems to be reaching deeper into your unconscious. This may be addressing particular experiences from childhood that have been pushed deep in the unconscious due to the traumatic emotional pain associated with the experience. The mention in your dream of 'my grade 5 teacher' may serve two purposes. One as a recent focus on you as a teacher and the second when you were in the 5th grade. Unless there were experiences as a child where 'men' were actually chasing you then it would represent more personal masculine aspects. One of those could be your father. These father/daughter experiences may have caused damage to your own masculine qualities. And possibly the relationship with men in your present life. The 'same van' could be a reference to past experiences with your father and present experiences either/and involving masculine aspects you posses and the relationship with men. Because it is 'the same old road' as in previous dreams it would indicate a deep emotional conflict that does need resolution.
Look at present day relationships with men in your life and determine what there may be that reflects past experiences from your relationship with your father. Your choices in relationships may be influenced by the past. Again, psychological counseling may be the best way to 'unearth' past experiences that influence your present day emotions. Whatever is 'chasing' you needs to be uncovered. It may be an overall relationships as a child or could be a focus on particular experiences. You may be able to determine these yourself if you take time to 'go back' and explore your childhood in detail. A hard thing to do but one possible step in resolving the emotional issues that continue to chase you.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

thank you so much jerry for helping me...i owe you a lot...i'll consider seeking help to discover what chases me because my dreams are really scary and there are times i don't want to sleep thinking i might have the same bad dream..thanks a lot..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, philippines

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Kate,
Do find a way to discover 'what is chasing you'. If it has gotten to a point where you can not sleep then it is serious and could become worse. Not only is your psychological health at stake but so is your physical health. Not getting the proper sleep has been found to be a big determiner of how we function in our day to day life. And not getting proper sleep prevents you from dreaming and the benefits of the dream's therapeutic values. Stresses only get worse.
Post your 'bad' dream at its worse and let's see if we can determine what 'one' thing that is chasing you most.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present