Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
snow and bears

last night i had a dream i was on a snow mountain waiting my turn on a toboggan to slide down a sky slope. my sister and brother appeared in the dream as young children,they were sick and i placed them in a tent with blankets. i climbed a fence to skip the line up and met an old friend who said she would help us get down the mountain.then i needed a phone to call my sister and the first 3 digits of her phone number 716 appeared.

Also two nights in a row i had dreams of bears one was a black bear the other a polar bear in a glacier lake. thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: snow and bears

Paula,
I suggest you look back at those years when your brother and sister where children and determine what 'cold emotions' may still exist from that time period. Fences are unconscious barriers and climbing one may indicate a need/desire to climb past unconscious barriers that are a result of childhood experiences. The old friend could also be alluding to the past, that friend being a part of you which can eilluminate those childhood experiences in question. The phone call may be an instruction to contact your sister in real life to determine more about the time frame {as well as a communication from your unconscious associated with the childhood experiences}. The three digits may be of a personal nature. Does the number 716 have any meaning? If not the different combinations may be symbolic.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present