Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hanging Amputee

I was wandering through industrial hallways, and I'm unsure of the time, but it seemed to be going from sunset to night. The walls were a faded yellow, and all the doors were metal, and many had electric card entry or pad key locks. It felt a bit offset from the rest of civilization, but not far (like near an industrial river port or something of the like). The building also seemed empty of people, and there were very few windows. Unless you count this next room...

I entered one of the metal doors and witnessed quite a scene in this small room: Just offset from a door directly ahead of me was a dead body, a nude young woman, hanging by her neck from the ceiling. Her legs had either been chopped or ripped entirely off (and were not present in the room). She couldn't have been there more than a few days at most. Her face had blood spots all over with small cuts, but no large gashes. Her skin had the look of someone halfway between being a regular dead body and being a zombie. The bizarre part was the simultaneous beauty. Despite the gruesome dead body hanging, there was a weird sense of serenity and beauty with this woman and within the room itself, but also a sense of mystery and danger.

Just to my right, feet from the dead body, was a small computer desk with a laptop running idly. It seemed important for some odd reason. To my left the room narrowly extended about 15 feet to a metal door with an electric lock to the side. Above the lock console was a window that was overlooking a gated-off area. This door seemed to lead to a 2nd level walkway that accessed multiple buildings and also had stairs to ground level. In the distance you could see the sunset completing, drifting into dusk. The orange hue that cast into this part of the room seemed notable. And no, I did not open or enter the door (nor the door by the body).

The woman did not seem to represent anyone I know, so I'm not sure if its relating to a person.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, Sacramento, CA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Hanging Amputee

Jef,
I will take a good look at your dream later today or Sunday morning.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Hanging Amputee

Jeff,
I get the sense the dream is focused on deep unconscious activities that have been locked away so not to be consciously known. A strong possibility of repression. Something has been blocked out. A lack of emotions seems a possibility also.

Skipping over the second part of the dream {dead body of a young woman} and going to the last paragraph I get the sense that is a inability to access certain emotions. It has become an unconscious aspect that is tightly locked away. Any attempts to access these emotions lead only to the locked doors in the unconscious. The experiences may at times come up to a subconscious level but can not reach consciousness.

The dead body of the nude young woman. There is a gruesome aspect to this part of the dream but there is also pleasure involved. Either the dream is addressing an anima aspect or the 'locked away' experiences/emotions are from something you 'witnessed'. The way this part unfolds along with the rest of the dream that suggests something is possibly repressed I sense it has less to do with the anima and perhaps to do with real experiences. There does seem to be 'multiple' aspects to these experiences. Possibly multiple aspects to your personality comes to mind.

Of course to ask if there are repressed experiences too frightening to remember would be mute since these experiences if real are locked away deep within your unconscious. But you may be able to access 'sensations' of possible traumatic experiences without remember the experiences. Are there such senses?

Do you tend to have multiple personality traits that are in conflict?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present