Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream

August 17, 2011

I am flying to the Pacific Northwest and when the place arrives it unloads and I remain onboard. When everyone is off I go to the front to visit with the stewardess to learn what I need to do to continue on the next leg of flight and change seats. She states that I can take any seat I want and she will handle it with the next passengers. A short time later she comes back and advises me that I will need to deplane and re-board later. I ask if I can leave my belongings and she says yes.

While I am off the plane I am driving in a car to sight see in the Pacific NW and a sudden ice storm sets in and the roads become completely covered in a sheet of ice. I come to a complete stop and a car just over from where I am stopped decides to proceed and slides into another car that is stopped as well. I then notice there is a rapid stream of water running through a cement trench/street gutter in front of me so I attempt to drive again. Upon starting the front wheels slide immediately into the sapid running water and I put it in reverse, slide a little but bring the SUV to a halt back on the ice out of the water. A man comes over to talk with me and ask why I am trying to leave and I share that I am on a flight and I need to get back to the airport because my backpack is on the plane with my laptop. Just as he walks away the ice suddenly begins to melt and within seconds it is all gone. I begin to drive and wake up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63/WV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream

Lawrence,
Your higher consciousness, a feminine aspect, keeps you grounded, you have control over your being. But there are times when you must 'deboard' your natural characteristics yet only briefly. I find your choice of words 'Pacific Northwest' to be interesting, using that phrase instead of airplane. It probably has to do to past experiences when flying but the choice may also say something about your psyche. Pacific, the paradise of blue and green, northwest, north by northwest, the direction of adventure taken by the mythical hero.

You are in your normal domain, Pacific Northwest. Your path is bocked by 'cold' emotions {to do with waking life experiences}. This is a sudden 'stop' in your normal routine. You have difficulty removing yourself from these emotional strain. The other you brings you back to your original self, communication with the true self. Being in your true domain the stresses/strains melt, you continue your path in life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Good Morning Jerry,

The good 'call' has kept me very busy of late so my regrets for the delayed response. Thank you, life is good and your interpretation is on target and quite helpful. I have been dreaming quite a few very shosrt dreans the past week, keeping with the 'adventure' mode. Yes, I love travel, climbing and hiking in the Pacific NW, next to the upper AR valley in Colorado.

Thank you my friend...
Lawrence

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63WV

Lawrence,

I do envy you. Having control over your life as you do is the goal we should all strive for. It is the emotions that most often get in the way and with experience there should be a developed wisdom in controlling the emotions. Travleing to the Pacific NW and the 'spiritual' lands of Arizona are great settings to help with that control. Getting back to nature is the best way to get away from the negative emotions. You obviously have figured that out.

I keep several 'Dream Catchers' in my home as well as my truck.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

stats from 7-14-10 to the present