Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
baby face

Hi Jerry,

I have a friend who 15 days ago gave birth to a baby girl. Here's the dream I had tonight:

I dreamt I paid a visit to my friend to see the newborn baby. Baby was lying in her cradle, face down. She had just drunk her milk and was about to sleep. When I went near to her I noticed she was trying to burp so I raised her head a bit to help her. I saw that the baby had vomited some of her milk and the quantity that was smeared on her face had burn her delicate skin, leaving some horrible dark marks on it. I was so upset to see this happening to the baby, I woke up gasping!
Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: baby face

Cynthia,
It could simply be the dream is addressing the whole experience of having a baby and its needs as something you reject and as something you do not want in your life.

Or better yet.

The waking experience of visiting your friend who just gave birth would be a stimulus, and symbolic, for an experience about yourself that is 'newly' born, something that has been rejected {vomit}. It could represent 'new responsibilities' in your life you reject or wish you could eliminate. There may involve confrontations that are to accept. It would be an upsetting experience.

What new experiences would fit with the above?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,
truth is when I saw the baby and my friend breast feeding her, I thought that this is really SUCH a responsibility, consuming mother's time and efforts. I was a bit sceptical on having a child after this!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Cynthia,
Thanks for the response. I guess it goes to show that it is best to always go with the first impression {the whole experience as a responsibility and what it would require from you}. Usually such an impression is an 'intuitive' one and when one can 'naturally' go with that then it is almost if not always right.

Because there are normally two explanations/applications to every dream {and with the same symbols addressing both} you may want to examine the second possibility also. It could be, and I get this from your response and a 'second sense' type possibility, to look to the very near future for 'something new' that will ultimately lead to a 'rejection' type response or determination. Or instead of a rejection an actual 'vomiting' experience. Although dreams do not tend to predict the future, there are those few times they will provide insights to what is to come.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present