Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream about shoes as gift being destroyed by others

I dreamed that my daughter's boyfriend's mom gave me a pair of shoes as a gift. Then my daughter and her boyfriend played a game where they threw the shoes into a muddy sinkhole where they were lost for good. They were amused at my anger as they thought that they had thrown away old shoes and couldn't understand why I was so angry at them and embarrassed about explaining to his mom what they'd done with the new shoes

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Cape Town South Africa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dream about shoes as gift being destroyed by others

Lauren,
Shoes generally represent the way a person 'walks' in life', that person's approach to life. The possibility is the dream has little to do with your daughter and her bf and is reflecting your own emotions involving his mother. Unless there was an interaction with his mother it would likely involve aspects about her you identify with. Perhaps you are comparing yourself to her.

If not that, or including the above, look at the anger displayed in the dream. Is that an issue that may have been brought up recently? Has your daughter, with her bf, done something in recent walking life that caused you to be angry?
Or is there embarrassment, and/or anger, by your daughter over you or your actions? Your dream may be comparing you to the bf's mother in her eyes.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present