Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my boyfriend

i saw that my boyfriend go with another girl wearing sari and they lood like a married couple and seems very happy and both are smiling and i am standing back of him seeeing and crying why this happened to me i want to marry him...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 & karachi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: my boyfriend

Mehreen,
Your dream could have a lot of possibilities. A fear of losing your boyfriend to another woman is a possibility. Are there such concerns?

But reading the dream and the symbols, and using Jungian psyche as a guide, I get see this possibility.

The other girl is you. Her wearing a 'sari' may suggest 'traditional' marriage {couple}. Standing in back of him would also suggest traditional behavior of Islam and Hinduism {assuming you are of course Muslim or Hindu}. The crying in such an instance tat requires 'traditional' behavior may be opposite some aspect of the actual waking relationship. Do you practice more a 'modern' type life instead of a 'traditional' one? Are there conflicts that would involve such traditional practices in the relationship? Or in his and/or your family?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present