Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
water, goats etc..

in my dream, I arrived at my ranch and there was a lot
of water running everywhere, I was digging ditches to help it run off the driveway. Then I was trying to move my goats (which I don't have anymore) and it wasn't working well - dogs were not listening very well, then there were lambs too.. I decided to move them to a certain field and then I saw a lamb in a snow cave (suddenly there was several feet of snow everywhere).
I entered the cave and it turned into a a tent that was sort of set up to be a barn. i was thinking "who put this here?" Just then a large group of people showed up thinking they could work their dogs on my sheep and I was trying to tell them they were not invited and they could not work their untrained dogs on my stock, because there were lambs etc..( they didn't even have stock dogs mostly) One guy was very pushy and was arguing with me about it and I got very angry and tried to take a swing at him, then he managed to sort of pick me up by grabbing me under the arm - poking into my armpit, which I found very disturbing and invasive, I was trying to defend myself
even use martial arts, but his arm was so long I couldn't reach him at all -at this point i woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 U.S.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: water, goats etc..

Kris,
Your ranch is your 'home' and houses are symbols for the dreamer {the house is you}. Running water is often symbolic of 'flowing emotions'. The dream may be addressing recent events or experiences to do with your ranch but look at possible issues involving 'lack of judgement' and/or guilt feelings. You may have 'dug' yourself into an emotional situation you can not avoid unconsciously even though consciously you are trying to do so. I sense you are a 'gentle' person at heart but in this instance you may have put those feelings into 'storage' and let your emotions overcome your sensibilities. This is an emotional issue that is too strong to avoid.

When interpreting dreams the best that can be done is to point to the possibilities of what emotional issues the dream is trying to address {YOUR dreams are about YOUR emotions}. Look at your life and determine what it is that is bothering you. I can read what is on the periphery of a dream but the exact experience can only be known by you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present