Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
savior in the chaos

i always have this kind of dreams again and again for quite a long time actually. probably for some 5years or so. even for now, the same kind of dreams still came to me. even with the different situations in those dreams, the savior was still the same guy. i can't even remember how he looks like when i open up my eye in the morning but i am quite sure the guy was him. in those dreams, i am a victim, being chased by a bunch of bad guys,not necessarily 'guys',there are 'things' to. what i knew, i am running for my life in all those dreams. but whenever i ran, those bad guys or things or creatures or whatever it is, doesn't seem to fail to find me. then, when its time when i really need someone to protect me,he came. usually he acted to distract their attention from me and somewhat he managed to do it with peace. after that, he came for me and hugged me in the way i feel safe enough to have him there for me. he spoke something to me,but i've never succeed in remembering all the words he said. till now, i am still in wonder. who is he? what relations does he have with all my dreams? and why did i have the same kind of dreams again and again?
i hope somebody could give me the answers i've been searching in all these years.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18,Malaysia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: savior in the chaos

Nabeela,
Being chased in a dream usually symbolizes emotional issues are 'after' you, issues that need resolution. It may be you possess weak masculine qualities and tend to be an easy 'victim'. It even may be you wish to be the victim, take the easy way out {representing a lack of masculine qualities of strength and power}. Do you have a personality where you tend to depend on others. Perhaps males in particular? You may be looking for a 'savior' in someone else when you should be looking within yourself. A very weak personality would be a tall task in correcting, if that is the problem.

Of course there could be many things in life that you are running away from emotionally. Dreams are about the emotions. This dream points to masculine aspects. I would look to both outer relationships with men as well as inner qualities. The dream statement, "when its time when i really need someone to protect me,he came". That does sound as if you have a dependency on a masculine/male source. If possible post the dream is proper paragraphs, as you would if writing a letter. If you English grammar is not that good you may want to get help from someone who does have the skills. I do wish to help and all you can do to provide a dream in the proper form will help me in doing that.

It could have to do with spiritual matters, where you rely on the masculine spirit {especially if you are Muslim}. In that instance you may rely too much on spiritual dependency and not enough on your own abilities. Women of Islam do tend to have weak personalities when it comes to masculine qualities {by design and intent of patriarchy}.

The best way to determine what it is that is chasing you would to post a complete dream just as it unfolds. A general description as you have provided in this post lacks the outline in which to best inspect a dream. I look for certain patterns within a dream and the whole dream is the best way to do that properly. Can you post a complete dream as you remember it?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: savior in the chaos

Back in sequence due to spam.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present