Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Afraid

The first day, I dreamed that someone was trying to teach me how to say lamentation. I said it the first time and was told that I was pronouncing it wrong, so I said it again and I was wrong again. The third time I said it, I was right and woke up.

The next day I dreamt that I was singing a song, a beautiful song. The song was long, but very pleasing to the ear. I woke up and the only word to the song that I remembered was the last word song and it was, sustain me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 South Dakota

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Afraid

Wanda,
With so little to go with these are tough ones to interpret. One definition of lamentation is grief. Are you experiencing grief over some recent event in your waking life? Or perhaps you are not letting yourself go through the process of grieving as you should. The first and second time you do not get it right so you must say it again, or repeat the need to grieve.

A definition of lamentation {from internet on-line TheFreeDictionary}:
n.
1. A feeling or an expression of grief; a lamentation.
2. A song or poem expressing deep grief or mourning.

That could fit with the second dream song, 'sustain me'. Grief is a natural process and not grieving may sustain you for awhile {first and second time} but you will need to give into the grief if you are to move on with your life {which you must do if you are to 'sustain' a normal life again}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Afraid

Back in sequence due to spam.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present