Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream Meaning

I arrive at work and realize I am starting a new job. I am very confident. I am assigned my first job duty, it is to run a report very similar to my current job. I am looking for my work station, I find it, there is not office or desk, just the computer on the floor, I sit at it and start to work. To my surprise it is very different than any computer I have seen. It looks like a partial typewriter. I complete the report and am going to print it for my boss to review. I hit print, it starts printing over 500 pages. At once I realize I did it wrong, I try to stop printing and the papers start flying around me in a whirlwind and I begin to cry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 NV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Femail

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dream Meaning

Nicolle,
Are there new responsibilities in your life where your expectations are high but achieving them are more difficult than you had thought? There may be expectations of you from others that are difficult to achieve. Some aspects may be overwhelming and try to express your feelings only to realize that causes only more emotional conflict on your part.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present