Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Vacation

I will be visiting my son in Orlando for Christmas and although the Dream Forum will be open I will have limited access to a computer and may be unable to address all dream posts. I will do my best to do so but please understand if I am unable to provide timely interpretations the next 10 days. I do want to thank my oldest grandson for staying with my children {4 cats and my dog} while I make my journey to the land of sunshine. Without his help I would not be able to visit my son and his family. Haven't seen my two youngest grandchildren in almost 2 years. I am looking forward to a great holiday.
Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Christmas Vacation

Have a wonderful visit with your family :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Minnesota

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Christmas Vacation

Thank you Angie. I hope you and all of my visitors have a wonderful holidays.

I am enjoying my visit. But my purpose here is also to explore the area, especially the Melbourne and space coast areas. I plan to relocate somewhere in these areas when I take early retirement next year. I am a warm weather person and also have a great affinity for the ocean {which is a symbol for the deep unconscious}. My interest in exploring the deep psyche fits neatly in that context and when I am near great bodies of water my mind naturally opens up and new ideas come out. In fact while sitting on the beach {it was 80 degrees yesterday} a new idea come about. Melbourne has a historic downtown district where new 'transplants' {Florida as has more people from other places than it does natives} have set up small shops. These are mostly creative minded people who fit with my creative self {although I found many to be lacking a real knowledge of the Self}. My thoughts were to build a web site {web design is a part of my creative being} dedicated to metaphysics and possibly attract more like minded people to the area. Much like my page Metaphysical Nashville but with a deeper scope and much more contents. My idea situation upon relocating would to create a place where visitors could come for face to face and get a personal interpretation of their dreams. And perhaps to create a new place for creative minded people. An inspection of my Metaphysical Nashville page will provide insights to those areas of related interests {add astrology, tarot, new age interests}. Who knows, it might just happen.

Jerry

The Dream Forum is Sponsored by

Gifford Fence {Middle Tennessee}     Gifford Fence Orlando {Central Florida}

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Tennessee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present