Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
swimming dog

I have a pet dog that I dearly love. I dreamt that she was swimming in the pool. I particularly love swimming especially diving and swimming underwater. I dreamt of my dog diving under the water in the pool. I remember looking down at her but also under the water, seeing her swim. It was beautiful. I tried to interpret the dream and I came up with the idea of feeling submerged in feelings and the need for a friend. What do you think? best regards
Magdalena

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 Melbourne Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: swimming dog

Magdalena,
A dog is man's {in this case 'woman's} best friend.
Your dreams are about you and your emotional life. If you take your dog as metaphor of yourself {you are the dog} then perhaps you will better understand what the unconscious dream is trying to communicate to your conscious self.

So the dog is you. In real life you love your dog. Often it is hard for a person to learn to love oneself. At least the true self {as opposed to the ego-centric self}. Diving under water is going into the unconscious. What you unconsciously see is your true self. That inner self is always beautiful since it reflects who we realy are and wish to be {when Individuated a person grounded in the spiritual and creative self}, the true emotional being. What does this mean? Translation: I came up with the idea of feeling submerged in feelings and the need for a friend. What emotions are you currently 'emerged'? Do you feel friendless?

That friend could likely be on two levels. One would be your true Individuated Self and the other a friend in the real world. Either way, the emotions you are 'swimming in ' in you waking life are likely a focus of the dream. As well as the deeper aspects of the individuated person we all wish to be {as are in some aspect all our dreams}.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present