Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RED and WHITE

I had two dreams last night with Red and White and I thought this quite unusual.

The first was I was in a White Mercedes Benz in a white coat and the car was facing inland near the sea at a place called Weston. The car was stationary and i was aware of someone being with me but cant feel where in the car they were. the passengers door was open and a reporter came by and saw the Robin that was peeping from under the white coat and he could see it would make a nice photo, the little bit of red contrasted against the white background. he started to snap and i was feeling pleased to be the subject of photo but also a little uncomfortable and under confident about having it taken, he took a few and looked frustrated, then i relaxed and smiled and he got one. he turned the camera around so i could see the digital and all i could see were a clean white set of my teeth and I was pleased with that, they looked white and even.

RED BASEMENT
I was going down stairs with an ex boyfriend, my spine bent backwards as it was clearing something. the basement was williams a friend who i havent seen in a while, we fell out over some behaviour that i thought was inappropriate. the whole basement is painted in red with tables with red tablecloths with white candles and white lights on the wall. It looked fabulous and was spacious.he was expecting quite a few people, i wanted to sit at a table for 4 but billy was more comfortable at a two person table. I
cant remember anything more until it was time to go, when i had all these clothes to pack and carry to take and was surprised i had so many for a short weekend stay, they were beautiful, just a little awkward to know how to carry them. I then saw his wife who was with her children singing songs to them. she did speak to me but was quite occupied in what she was doing.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: RED and WHITE

Karuna,
I will provide an interpretation to your dream in the morning {Sunday}.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Karuna,
You are looking inward and if not consciously unconsciously needing/wanting to go in that direction. But you are stationary, not achieving those goals. I sense you are aware of these inner aspirations but you are the 'passenger' and not entirely in control of your destiny. Yet there is an opening to take control.

The robin may symbolize an opportunity for new beginnings. Under the coat may be your defensive aspects, conscious attention to obligations of the social order. Giving thought to the inner yearnings is what you wish to give your attention to.

The 'he' may be pointing to a personal relationship, as well as your own masculine aspects {dreams look at more than one aspect of the dreamer's life}. The red against the white, the color of a robin bird, may suggest passion vs purity. Frustration is a part of the equation. Wisdom is also a part {teeth}. There must be a balance to the inner aspects.

Second Dream
A basement is a symbol for the unconscious. Going down the stairs may suggest these are unconscious aspects that your psyche is trying to reconcile. There is a conflict, possibly to do with male relationships. You want balance in your life whereas a relationship at this period may cause conflict. The offerings of motherhood are attractive. So many emotions {clothes} to carry for what is something you know is short lived. You are too occupied with other things.

The dream may be addressing two aspects in your life. One would be relationships, motherhood and the attractive, and natural aspects to do with that.
The second would be your true desires, the true self. What is it in your life you wish most to do? Is it social responsibilities, motherhood, family, relationships? Or is there an inner yearning for something else? New beginnings of the inner world, the creative aspects?

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks for your input Jerry, lots there to ponder on and it has given me some new ways of being with the dream.
I had missed the part about the car being stationery.

Thanks for taking the timing to reflect and share.

Karuna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present