Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eggs on a Tree

Hello Jerry,
It's been a long time! I hope and wish you're doing well. Here's a very vivid dream I had tonight.

In my yard, I have a wonderful lemon tree that provides many kilos of lemons almost all year through! I saw that I was in the yard and on its trunk, at the point where its big braches divide, there were many, about a dozen, big wonderfully shaped eggs piled up as in a nest. They were Leghorn chicken eggs with that red-brown colour, yet very big ones and as I said good looking. Amazed, I turned to my husband and said
- Look how many wonderful eggs are here!! I wonder who has brough them.
That's when a neighbour appeared next to me. She's an old lady, highly appreciated by us, she's kind and almost wise, her name is Evangelia which in Greek means (the one who brings good news). She said
- Those eggs are brough by Miss Tasoula (Tasoula is short for Anastasia which means Resurrection). You know Tasoula is a poor girl but she's so kind and giving, she decided to give you what she can.
At that time I saw one of the eggs cracking and its yolk falling on my skirt. I said 'What a pity, one egg wasted' and Mrs. Evangelia answered
- Do not worry at all. Tasoula will keep on providing you with eggs.

I have the feeling that this is an important message. A good one too! What do you think?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32 Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Eggs on a Tree

Cynthia,
I will provide an interpretation to your dream Sunday morning.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Ιt's ok. Jerry! Thank you so much.
Enjoy a perfect weekend.
C :) x

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Cynthia,
Yes, this dream does seem to have an important message. Let's examine what it might be.

Usually a lemon would represent an inferior aspect. In this case it may be alluding to how you have feel about people in general, and/or yourself in particular, inferior in the eyes of the world, which would be a rationalization of mankind as a whole, or your own wholeness.

Despite the frailties of this tree {your personal growth} that is something wonderful about it and it is ready, or need of, branching out. There are many possibilities, new aspects that could give birth to something bigger than you are now. Red/brown colors may be passions that have yet to be fulfilled.

The old lady is aspect of yourself that could represent wisdom, experience {wisdom is experience}, appreciative aspects that will bring about good news if listened to.

Who can bring about these eggs, these new possibilities? The answer may be a 'resurrected self'. Getting past the frailties and seeing within yourself your true value. Being your true self {which in Jungian psyche would be the spiritual/creative aspects, fulfillment of the deepest interests that make life meaningful}.

The egg cracking and being lost reminds me of Joseph Campbell's dictate that we have two opportunities in life to realize our true adventure. The first is when we are in our late teens, early twenties. The second is at mid-life when changes begin to 'naturally' take place and meaning in life become s an important topic {Campbell tell us there is no real meaning to life, that we must find meaning in our lives}. The wasted opportunities {as in the poem 'The Wasteland'} in early life are given a second chance in later life. There is a mechanism in nature that provides us with these continuing opportunities to realize the true self. The eggs are these opportunities.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Your interpretation, Jerry, filled me with hope. In Greece, we have huge Economic crisis and for months we all live in insecurity and fear of unemployment. This situation has diheartened most of us, including me of course. Yet, there are times that when I introspect, I see some hope I can't define clearly! Deep inside I have a sense that something good will come my way, something that will help me stop worrying about future. Maybe this is personal growth, maybe some money from a lottery ticket! :)) (my practical side!) This dream came as a confirmation of this inner hope I have.
Thank you for your interpretation, Jerry,
Stay well!
C.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present