Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The viel of knowledge

I m standing in an open area. I feel the presence of an important person. I open my eyes, ive got on a brown jacket, blue jeans with an earpiece and dark shades. I know I’m an agent to protect and make sure this event goes right. Im at the bottom of a long stair way, the place reminds me of ancient temples. I see others like me here to protect. A commotion goes on in the ear piece, I feel as if im supposed to do something. I hear “there’s 8” then nothing, I pace back in forth, still calm but want to do something. The president arrives and everything shrinks in on me, it’s all dark, there’s only me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: The viel of knowledge

Zontonnia,
The important person you are in the presence of is you, your true self. You are searching for this person {one cool dude}. Ancient temples is the deepest aspects of being, spiritual, creative, the inner temple. You are associating yourself with like minded people. Your inner voice is your guide. You have entered into the cycle of seeking wholeness, inner and outer {number eight}. Your greater Self is upon you and you feel the loneliness and insignificance of the smaller self {the Self is your higher being, the self the ego}.

This dream is about your search. Seeking your higher Self and overcoming the self, the ego/lesser world in which we all must exist. This is your path, you are at the beginning of a long journey {bottom of the stairs}. What you seek is within yourself.

The one great thing that is required from the hero/heroine in achieving success in their journey is DISCIPLINE. Staying the course no matter what the ego world throws at you. And life will throw you a lot of 'curves', social duty/society will do all it can to derail you.

As you go about your journey remember the words of Obi-Wan Kenobi spoken to Luke in his great moment of doubt; "let go Luke, use the Force".
The Force is within you. It is spiritual {beyond religious} and it is the path you must follow to be able to use it.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

whoa, I had somewhat the same thought of the dream but you just gave me a even more higher reassurnace, like that force within is working with life itself so that others know and help me push towards that goal.... Thank you so much Jerry, I am honored to have cross paths with you. :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

zon
do you feel with losts of responsibility in your waking world. .
in this dream all the responsibility of taking care of the president falls on you . . .or do you want any/more responsibility perhaps you feel you dont have enough responsibility , you are an agent wearing dark, i did some reaserch and wearing dark clothes was symbolizes the unknown, the unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, rejection, hate or malice. The color invites you to delve deeper in your unconscious in order to gain a better understanding of yourself. It also signifies a lack of love and lack of support. More positively, black represents potential and possibilities. It is like a clean or blank slate.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: las vegas / 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

As for the respomibility part Ive actually been learning that I can take on more, though it should always be in a “responsible” way, and not to over load myself, Ive done that before…

You came at it in a different approach and that is very wise, thank you so much
Ive been wanting more and have sought it out before and again on the search for it again, and the dark clothing, well there is irony in that… Scorpios have a death- rebirth cycle, including the eagel- which was the sign first for the scorpio, but the eagle to goes through such a cycle, so for dark clothes to mean death, I see it in favor, the death of the old and the rebirth of the new.. Im into the unknown and mystics and deeper uncon…. T say short thanks to you now I have a broader understanding of why my draem would put indark clothes in such a dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26

stats from 7-14-10 to the present