Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last one for College Class THANKS JERRY!

Im sitting in a classroom. the room is somewhat empty. I sense people are late. I look up and do not see the teacher. A girl jumps through the window above the door. The teacher appears. My eyes closed an i hear and feel people arguing, but it feels like peace and determination. I open my eyes and the class room is now outside with no roof or walls. My focus as well as every one else is on the sky. iTS WARM WITH FEW CLOUDS. a RED DRAGON APPEARS, A WARRIOR SENSATION OVER COMES ME AND ALL SURROUNDINGS. tHE tHE DRAGon flys just over the class, all eyes and energy is on me, a feeling of "Wait". i jump up high enough to fight the dragon. One upper cut and the dragon is done. A woman of green dark color appears, she ask why i would destroy her boyfriend. She is my mother. I question, a demon my mom?To the left of me 3 oteher human like creatures come out a church asking why she brought him here. tHEY WERE Dressed in armour style cothing

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Last one for College Class THANKS JERRY!

Zontonnia,
The first part of your dream seems to be pointing to greater possibilities that await you once you realize and learn to utilize the power of those inner forces, spiritual and creativity. Here is how it plays out.

This is your inner classroom. On the outside it feels empty, without direction. But there are greater possibilities locked within. The task is to bring out these greater possibilities into the waking world. Achieving this brings about unlimited possibilities to your waking self. There are no barriers that can hold you back, the sky is the limit. Realizing and utilizing your inner 'greatness' opens up unlimited possibilities in your outer world.

In your waking life the barriers would be other people holding you back. Dragons are the social obligations and requirements. You have defeated one large dragon {this dragon may be realizing the inner world, one aspect of that being the study of dreams}. Your inner growth is how you 'manage' the outer dragons. The mother reference may be about personal relationships and/or she could represent you, as a mother and your own personal relationships with your bf. Spiritual aspects are a part of this equation. Your amour is up in defense of this vital aspect {are there conflicts within your family over your spiritual beliefs?}. You may also want to look at the word 'armour' as a connoting of love, amour, since your spelling includes both possibilities {armor and amour}. That may denote personal relationships with a male which in itself could be a barrier.

A bit off subject but while we are speaking of 'amour'. This reminds me of a poem Joseph Campbell often quoted, from the time period of the King Arthur tales of original romance in the Western world {previously all marriages were arranged}. It was related to the romance of Tristan and Isolde.

The Love of Tristan and Isolde
An Arthurian Romance

So through the eyes love attains the heart:

For the eyes are scouts of the heart,

And the eyes go reconnoitering

For what it would please the heart to possess.

And when they are in full accord

And firm, all three, in the one resolve,

At that time, perfect love is born

From what the eyes have made welcome to the heart.

For as all true lovers

Know, love is perfect kindness,

Which is born - there is no doubt - from the heart and the eyes.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

oK SO the only part i was some what lost on is "as a mother and your own personal relationships with your bf" Im a male, so my girlfriend or is bf best friend.

eVERYTHING makes plenty more sense, and yes it seems at times my family looks at me as the spirtual guider of the family, since i guess no one else was or is willing to take it on in the detail i do.

And the dragon being the outside dragons, hadnt looked at it that way, becuae i had a dream where i was nurtring a small, like iguana size baby black dragon. Could that be the inner me Im nuturing and asking to grow. Awe, dreams

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Zontonnia,
Your iguana dragon would be different than the social dragon sense it was named. The black description may allude to unconscious contents. Since it was baby size that may suggest something that is not fully developed. This is something your are nurturing so the inner application could fit, something within you. The lizard may symbolize emerging creativity, renewal, revitalization.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present