Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elaine's Purse

Jerry,
Thank you for your interpretation which has given me much to ponder. I am devoting a lot of my time and energy to recording my dreams, reading and studying Jungian psychology and working on my personal dreams. There are losses and missed opportunities that I can not get back and regrets that I need to let go of. Accepting responsibility---that was a big "aha." Pat

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69- Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Elaine's Purse

Pat,
It is those issues of loss and missed opportunities I sense the dream is addressing. Excepting responsibility is crucial if there is going to be a healing of the emotional wounds that have been accumulated throughout life. Elaine is someone from our past we can now look at and see an evolution. Associations to her character probably have similarities to your life.

How long have you been studying Jungian psyche? I began my education in 1992 and slowly was able to sort through all the baggage and reconcile my emotional life. Now, some 12 years later I am experiencing the fruits of the labors of having subscribed to Jung's Individuation Process as the path to wholeness. Combined with Joseph Campbell's Monomyth as an outline of that path my life has opened up to greater possibilities, even at the 'later' age of 62. Staying the course, or as metaphor in the hero journey of traveling the spiritual path, will lead to the same place for anyone who has the discipline to do so. I use dreams to help in self discovery but the primary task is to reconcile the 'baggage' by examining the whole life, the self psychology that brings about a true individuating of ego/outer self and turning inward to discover the truths in ones life.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,
I have been reading and studying about 1 yr. I am halfway through a 2 yr program in Dream Leader Training offered by the Haden Institute in North Carolina. Dreamwork has become my spiritual practice, my connection with God. Your dream forum seems well grounded in what I know of Jung and I sense you are a trustworthy guide into the dreamworld. Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge. Pat

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69- Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Pat,
Jungian psyche is also my path to spiritual enlightenment. Unlike most who discover this path to self discovery {academia}, mine is intuitive, a natural connection to understanding the concepts Jung espouses. Having first discovered the path to self realization in 1992 {Joseph Campbell's The Power of Myth} I have been most fortunate to stay the path {Campbell's Monomyth} and I am at the threshold of realizing my fullest potential {retirement and the time to devote my efforts fulltime to my dreamwork and website developmental}. Campbell called this 'following your bliss'. And when you follow your bliss, you come to bliss. Spirituality is the catalyst to reaching that full potential, doing the good deeds and reaping the benefits {as all heroes/heroines of myth do}.

You have chosen the right path.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present