Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
second dream in series tai chi

this dream seems in series to my last post.
This time i have my own tai chi class i ask for the help of my teachers teacher a grand master chu king hung. He comes to assit me i am surprised by this. the class has 2 very small todlers only a foot high they take all my attention and i have to deal with them continuosly.
itit means the master has to teach the adults.then the todlers have gone shock and paink sets in from women in the class as to what happens to them.
then it is just my self and the master in the hall, the hall is based in a square which has 4 pillar/pagoda in each corner, the oustide is like a taoist temple with walls connecting each corner.
the sky darkens and clouds over thunder and lighting.
lighting strikes the pillars and a they collapse, so do the walls. i turn to chu and tell him they can be rebuilt and it can started from new, it is his now.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: second dream in series tai chi

David,
Before I render an interpretation to this dream could you give your thoughts to your last posted dream Illusion> There are similar symbols that may lend them selves to this dream and understanding those may provide insights to both dreams.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: second dream in series tai chi

Hi Jerry

The last dream, it had a sense of nostalgia which in the context of the dream i had invoked in the present. It was an illusion i had projected the past which i could see i was carrying that projection of my teacher.
i had the realisation of change and that times had changed. I think i had not wanted to let go of that projection after his death, which the unconscious was showing to me.

The small intestine merdian point highlighting having to stomach it or absorb it,digest the indigestible a metaphor maybe ans as you had mention perhaps if i can not integrate this then physical condition may arise.

thanks for your help and input jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32, living U.K

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present