Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bad Restaurant Experience

Hi again,
It's been a while since I came here. I had an interesting dream where I went to an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant. It was one that I went to a few times before, but in the dream, it changed into a more buffet-style operation than ordering from a menu. The buffet section was hot food and from looking at that I had a feeling that the sushi would be bad. It was really bad and sometime in my dream I was reaching into my throat because I couldn't digest the seaweed so I pulled it out of my throat, but it was an endless length of seaweed that I kept pulling out of my mouth.

Any idea what this could mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, Los Angeles, CA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Bad Restaurant Experience

Darren,
My sense the all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant has to emotions and the dream is addressing an indulgence if being overly emotional about some aspect in your life. This emotional aspect is something you have dealt with before but this time it has become something you are not prepared for, perhaps unexpected turns you did not expect. There may have been anger {hot food} involved. The seaweed from/in your throat may have been how you expressed yourself, seaweed being bad language. You could not help but express yourself in this way, perhaps because of anger or disgust on your part.

Was there a recent incident prior to the dream that would fit the above?

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
The Power of Dreams/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present