Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First Notice-Web Ring for Those Interested in Dream Psyche and Metaphysics

After I am settled in my new environment of full time retirement I plan to start a webring for those who have a great interest in dream psyche, Jungian psychology and related metaphysical subjects. My hope is to bring together a varied and informed group of people who have a desier in sharing the 'truisms' of Jungian philosophy and psychology. All my Twitter friends are welcome to join.

What Exactly Is A Webring?
A webring is a collection of websites linked together in a circular structure, and usually organized around a specific theme, often educational or social. A webring brings together like minded individuals and groups that share an interest in a particular or similar subject matter.

Why Should I Join?
By becoming a member of the webring members will not only enjoy the benefits of being part of a movement of sharing great knowledge 'according to Jung' but also gain a higher profile in internet rankings. The higher rankings will come from the collective experience and knowledge of the members, something Google and Bing value as assets in rating websites. Members will also benefit from the linking power of my many websites, especially Myths-Dreams-Symbols which has 500+ pages dedicated to Jungian psyche. Linking is an important criteria in internet rankings. To gain a better understanding of how internet search engine rankings work read this short article How does Google page rank work?

Who Best Benefits From a Webring?
If you are a psychologist with a practice in a particular locality a webring of your peers can greatly enhance your internet rankings and position. I know this from first hand experience having built several websites, including several new websites in recent weeks, and using linking as a tool to enhance the new websites rankings. An example is my Melfla.com website I created for my move to Melbourne and the Space Coast of Florida. It is dedicated to dreams and metaphysics and directed at the local communities. I built the website and placed it online {using Google and Bing Webmaster Tools} on January 1, 2012 {you can verify this info by going Who Is and typing in melfla.com}. As stated the primary subject matter of the website is dreams and metaphysics in Melbourne, Fl. I ask you to Google 'dreams and metaphysics melbourne fl' and see what my rankings are. Be sure to notice and include my Myths-Dreams-Symbols /melbourne site since it will from the Myths-Dreams-Symbols website the webring will originate. With Bing the MelFla.com website is ranked 1st and the Myths-Dreams-Symbols/melbourne site 2nd. Do the same with 'dreams melbourne fl' and 'metaphysics melbourne fl' to see those high rankings.

Moving to the Space Coast of Florida
All things I need to do in fulfilling my obligations with my fence construction business in Middle Tennessee are nearly complete and my plans are to be on my way to the Space Coast by October 7. Everything has fallen into place {as foretold by Joseph Campbell in his 'follow your bliss' commandment and in line with his Monomyth path to wholeness} including finding a great place to live with my four felines. I want to mention the wonderful job Sandy Filakosky she did in helping me find a home. Her great work saved me a costly and time consuming trip to Florida. She is one of the 'angels', or helping hands in Campbell speak, that happened to be there when there was a need and a barrier. Another truism from the hero journey.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

The Power of Dreams/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present