Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: underworld

I have been thinking about your interpretation all day but am still having trouble making the connections work in my life. I have also been thinking A LOT and meditating about the dream as it happened and have a feeling it is more about me being in a position to help seeing as I have a close but different perspective. I only met my uncle for the first time a few years ago at the other uncle's (which I never knew) funeral. In the dream I couldn't recall his name only that it started with the same letter (C) of my own brother that died when I was young (12) and that was the only name in my mind. There was not a single person otherwise in the whole dream that I have ever met or known. I do see the possibility of my father's emotions being avoided. I see a lot of avoidance surrounding my parents but have confronted my own situations in recent years. I see also that someone else could be blotting out the significance of his own emotions with theirs. The very last part with the 3 boys gives me chills still just thinking about it - and the possibility that the last and oldest one could have been lost forever/dead, never making it through the underworld. One other connection - my father is 86. Thank you, I really appreciate your help in this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present