Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Journey to Wholeness

For those who have visited the Dream Forum previously you may know of my plans to take early retirement so I can concentrate on my dream studies and my interest in learning more of what lies within the deeper psyche. Part of those plans include relocating from Middle Tennessee, my place of birth, to the Space Coast of Florida {to be closer to the ocean which symbolically represents the deep unconscious}. Well I have made that move and now reside in Palm Bay Florida, an hour and half drive south of Daytona Beach and southeast of Orlando {my son resides in Orlando}. It will take a little time to get settled in and get adjusted to my new environment but once I do I will continue in earnest my journey of discovery of my true self> That includes working with dreams and passing on to others {I plan to give classes on Jungian psyche and dream interpretation} what I have learned from the past 20 years of study and experience with Jung, Campbell and the hero's journey. I also plan to restructure my Myths-Dreams-Symbols website so there is a more cohesive message. As well as provide a personal interpretation of dreams for those in the Space Coast vicinity.

A note about my move to Florida. There were many obstacles to overcome before I could make my move. Responsibilities to family and business as well as securing a place to live, working long distance. Well I can honestly say everything has fallen into place as told in Campbell's Monomyth. Where there were barriers doors opened. Opportunities presented themselves time and again. Of course in all endeavors of trials in life it is I who had to do 'all I could do' to insure everything worked out as planned. And when great efforts are taken and a spiritual path is followed the 'helping hands of fate' persevere. The hero journey is the prime focus of all myths but the journey to wholeness when adhered to according to the monomyth is not a myth. Just how true it it can be in future endeavors of sharing what I have learned is still to be determined. But again it is within my own efforts that I will succeed. It is a great message and for those who have the ability to comprehend I am here to help guide them on a path to wholeness and bliss.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

The Power of Dreams/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present