Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jet fighter, evasion, a house and underground tunnels.

Rook,
I write this first paragraph after I have already written my interpretation. Because of the actions in the dream, jet fighters, helicopters, wizards and such, I needed to sort through the dialog to get a feel for whether the dream was addressing something deeper and personal in your psyche {related to emotional concerns related to early life experiences} or whether it is a depiction of current experiences in your waking life. I ended up choosing the later since the patterns did not seem to point to traumatic or difficult early life experiences that may be in conflict.

It is a very explicit dream that may suggest a need to 'liberate' something within yourself. Acquisition of the jet fighter puts you in a position of attack or to defend yourself against something negative in your life. There is inner debate about this position, perhaps because you are not sure of your position. With that said there may be an unconscious denial or repressed feelings in play.

A helicopter often symbolizes desired goals/achievements and there may be something threatening the security in your position associated with those aspects. Hiding could be a denial or repressing your true emotions.

A 'ranking' aspect of this internal emotional debate may be related to a need to protect developing ideas or projects you are involved with. But other aspects of your life are keeping you from progressing. You may need to acknowledge you do not know all there is to know before you can be successful in this venture. It may require 'wizardry' to overcome the difficulties that lay before you. But your confidence is not lacking although the soundness of your position may be.

Your grand ideas may not be as 'flame retardant' as you had hoped or planned. You may be 'killing' real possibilities by presenting a wrong attitude. Ambitious aspects of your position need to be considered so you do not self destroy any opportunities for success.

What is possible may be threaten by the exposed wrong attitude you possess {unconsciously knowing this wrong position}. Consciously seeing this brings about doubts if not negative possibilities. You bury these negative concerns from conscious attention.

You are setting yourself up by a "higher force' or greater power {United States}. This may suggest your conscience will intercede if you continue to ignore the negatives. Flying too high may seem like a good position but in the end it could cause you to self destruct as far as this aspect of your life is concerned.

My sense the dream is about some project or actions you are involved with. You have set a course that may not be as sound as you presume it to be. Consciously you may question your position but you put these concerns aside despite better judgement. Unconsciously though this positioning has a greater force that you could have imagined. It may come down to a matter of conscience to whether your proceed on this set course of whether you change course and 'do the right thing'.

Does this fit anywhere in your waking life?

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

The Power of Dreams/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present