Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Neil DeGrasse - The Meaning of Life-A Different Perspective

We Jungians, what a group. We can get so wrapped up in our inner sanctuary of sacredness we forget the objective world in which we live. Here is a video, 12 minutes in length, with Dr. Neil DeGrasse {American astrophysicist who has become a television star with his many appearances on the various science programs} that puts it all in a perspective that really makes sense, one that I think
is enthralling for anyone like myself who seeks answers in the natural world that will fit within the realms of the inner soul. Perhaps the most interesting part of the video is DeGrasse doesn't differentiate that much from the the logic of Jungian psychology. Both postulate we are all products of related sources and different only in small degrees. DeGrasse puts in logical terms that what is true in the depths of deepest space is true with every singular thing. "Not only do we exist in the universe, but the universe exists in us". I can't see where there it could be that hard to understand the concepts of archetypes using this measure. The chemicals we are made of are innate in us all. So too the archetypes.

I must admit I liked deGrasse's comments, 'when we look up at the night's sky and feel enlightened, ennobled, and almost spiritual, and that we feel a part of that'. Almost 'spiritual'. When science can relent and make way for a metaphysical possibility {the metaphysical approach, the one thing Jung gets the most criticism} then perhaps there is some hope for a planet that has so many of its inhabitants who seem to be metaphysically soulless.

Link: Dr. Neil DeGrasse - A fascinatingly disturbing thought

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present