Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Right Brain vs Left Brain: A Balance

While exploring various websites about right brain/left brain activity I came across a couple of tests that 'claim to determine' which is dominate in an individual. I took the tests and although there may be reservations to which I feel is applicable I feel both tend to reflect what is a truth. There is a balance in my psyche which is related to my 'Individuation'. Of course these tests are subjective but they do provide insights to the probabilities. Then again they may not reflect any accuracy at all. Fun to consider.

Here are the results of the two tests and links to the tests in case anyone wishes to test their 'brain dominance'.

First Test

To take this test go here

Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain Right Brain
47% 53%

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

Your Left Brain Percentages

53% Sequential (Your most dominant characteristic)
25% Symbolic
22% Linear
20% Verbal
9% Logical
7% Reality-based (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages

45% Random (Your most dominant characteristic)
39% Intuitive
24% Holistic
19% Nonverbal
16% Fantasy-oriented
10% Concrete (Your least dominant characteristic)

To see the definitions of each category go here

Second Test

To take this test go here

Your total score is 11 and the average score is 9.43

Your Grade ** Equally dominant **

Click here for more statistics

If you score was over 12 then you are right brain dominant. You have a conceptual outlook and prefer to look at the bigger picture. You prefer doing things in random order and you do not like schedules and time limits. You are seen as creative, imaginative and artistic.

If your score was below 8 then you are left brain dominant. You prefer things to be in a logical order and like identifying details instead of concepts. You like to plan ahead and are not impulsive in your decision making. You are seen as logical, practical and realistic.

If your score was between 8-12 then you use the left and right sides of your brain in a balanced way.

Here is the results of a third test I believe demonstrates my Extrovert personality

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (34%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (58%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present