Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I dream scary fish bite my dog in the water

Lika,
The house is you. A house with unclear water would suggest you have a lot of unresolved emotions {unclear water}. The scary fish would be those experiences that haunt your true self {fish}, something that needs to be brought out to conscious understanding {get something out of house}. The fish biting you, the dog biting the fish would suggest there are experiences from your past that may been forgotten, ignored or repressed that are unconsciously 'biting' you. The dream is wanting you to realize/remember the scary experiences that happened to you. You have lost a lot of emotional energy because of physical experiences and you continue to suffer emotionally. The suffering may be something that is conscious {depression, suicidal thoughts, etc} or it may be the influences from the emotional injuries that make you who you are and how you act in the present time.

What emotional experiences, and possibly physical, occurred earlier in your life that you have have put away because it is so scary to think about? You may have repressed the memories because they are so painful.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Dear Jerry ,
Thank you so much for yours reply ,
Yes lust year was so stressful my best friend died in the airplane crush, is so shock and I just can't let it go, and fear of death of people I really love is following me ...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Lika,
Thanks for the follow up response. It provides insights not only to the interpretation but the dream itself.

One thing that I want to mention in my follow up is your age and what it has to do with the interpretation. A younger person's dream will more often focus on more recent experiences rather than experiences that go back to earlier life. An older person's dreams will 'as' often have a 'primary' focus on earlier life experiences that are the foundations in the dreamer's life {experiences/influences that shaped the dreamer's life in the present}. The reason for this is there is little 'accumulated baggage' in a younger person's life to reflect on. Plus a young person tends to have dreams about the future more son than the past. When you pass the midlife stage dreams will more likely focus on past experiences/influences since it is from that period of time that emotional baggage took place. Those issues usually remain unresolved, a reason the dream is addressing them. Dreams are therapeutic and any unresolved emotional issues will be the focus of our dreams. The intent is to bring them to conscious attention so we know they are still there and do have an unconscious influence in our lives.

All dreams have at least two meanings/applications. In an older person's dream the primary focus may be the past but it will also be giving attention to the present. So too a younger person but in reverse. Lika's dream has a readily noticeable association with recent experiences. But there may be deeper issues that the dream is addressing also. Depending on the severity of those issues determines how strong they will be later in life. If an experience in life has emotional energy and is left unresolved then it will be in a dream somewhere down the line. The intent of the dream is to bring the issue to conscious attention so it can be resolved in one way or another. It will remain a part of dreams until it is completely resolved and often beyond, its energy so profound it has left a mark on the psyche.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present