Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dream about lady I fancy, analysis appreciated

Jerry,

Thank you very much. I wait patiently. She is looking into the future now.

As stated, in 70 dreams in the last 12 months, dream 1 is the first time she's physically touched me and dream 2, the first time she's been to my house to where I live.

I'd also like to say she lives 1 hour car ride away from me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Check my follow up posts

Alex,
Here is what I see in the first dream.

The old college may represent a desire/need to expand on something you have wanted for some time. The famous person would represent characteristics he possesses {Andy Murray} that you admire. You want to be like him. But this is not happening, the success {towards Lady P in particular} you seek seems to be moving away from any real possibility. In your personal world you are far from finding 'acceptance' to this desire for attention.

This beginning of the dream could be addressing current desires as well as early life needs. What was your childhood like? Dreams always have two meanings/applications and it is likely the dream is addressing both. In your current waking life, being someone like Andy Murray would make you more acceptable to Lady P.

Your feel any growth in waking life is dependent on support from Lady P. Your life is dependent on Lady P's support, a weight you are carrying that you feel may not have the foundations you wish for {foundations of expectancy of her wanting you}. This is a tempting idea which would please you if it comes true. But there are feelings that are opposite her doing this. Your whole being is centered on the attraction to Lady P.

Again, the dream may be addressing both current life desires as well as early life experiences that lacked the acceptance you needed at that time of life.

The second dream is a continuation of the first. Again your cousin would represent an aspect he possesses {successful} that you would like to possess {in association with Lady P if not in your total life}. His being the son of your aunty may suggest your own 'higher' expectations/success to do with the feminine {Lady P?}.

The black dress would represent your unconscious and this is what is 'knocking' to be let. There are high expectations involving the feminine aspects in your life. Your life would be sunny and better if these outside expectations were to come true.

The dream would obviously have to do with your fascination with Lady P. But I see the likelihood of it involving early life 'unmet' expectations also. particular from your mother. Does Lady P possess and characteristics similar to your mother? How was the relationship with your mother in childhood? Were you overly dependent on her or the opposite, you did not receive the required love and acceptance needed in the relationship with her? There may be associations between Lady P and your mother.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Dear jerry,

My mother passed away a long time ago and Lady P does not possess the characterisitcs of my mother. My mother was always sick, so I never had the motherly love I deserved.

I believe my childhood desires were met. In my teens, I had a lot of attention from desirable women and I got into a top university, prior to failing the first year, so I believe my needs were met.

I would love to be a part of Lady P's life, but it is far from being. Do you believe the first dream with Andy Murrary may indicate I may be succesful?

Also, what did you get from Lady P's having her calves on my shoulders and her bare foot is swinging up and down my face playfully?

I've also made a thread about another dream that happened before dream 1.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, England

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Check my follow up posts

Alex,
Not having your mother in childhood is an unmet need. It doesn't need to be an unworthy mother just not having her there can cause difficulties in later life.

Your dream about Lady P is a wish fulfillment dream as I suspected.

Andy Murray isn't about success in your life, other than what you admire about him and wish to possess for yourself. Dreams don't focus on such things as whether a symbols indicates you will be successful. Andy is a reflection of an aspect of yourself.

As for Lady P's calves on your shoulders. That is purely symbolic. It may symbolize an ability {calves} to shoulder the weight that you may not receive the expectations that will support your fundamental needs or foundations {foundations-bare feet}. Rejection by Lady P is a possibility and if you don't recognize it consciously you will unconsciously. That would shake your whole foundations {feet} and lay bare unconscious emotions.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present