Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dream about a special card, dream happened before dream 1

Alex,
I'll provide a full interpretation of your dream in the morning. But let me say this. Your dreams are not about the psychic powers from someone else. They are about the psyche influences within you. I know you are looking for 'signs' that Lady P cares and is interested in you but that is not what dreams do. Dreams sue 'symbols' and those symbols are addressing your emotional self. It is the psychology of you and your life, the emotional issues that have energies that are unresolved.

As for mediums. They are interested in making money and most have very little powers other than scamming someone. Jungian psyche deals with reality, the science of dreams. Most psychics are co artists. The few that aren't don't have to rob people, they have info that allows them to know how to make an honest living. Con psychics play on your emotions. Think psychologically and not emotionally and avoid mediums and psychics like you would the plague.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Dear Jerry,

I appreciate your sincerity and comments.

Yes, you are right, dreams are symbolic and express my emotional nature.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Check my follow up posts

THE card dream:

I pick up a card from the table which read "I love you so much whatever happens", which is from my female cousin Rupal, who I have a good relationship with. The card is coloured white with loving images on. From this point, I percieve the card to be sent by Rupal.

You are relying on the play of the cards to determine in association with feminine aspects {Lady P?}. The relationship is to the 'favored' feminine.

I turn the page and I see many small 3cm by 3cm images of Lady P smiling and in different themes, at home, at a function, at a party. These 3cm by 3cm tile images are covering two thirds of the page and on the next page, the same thing, 3cm by 3cm tile images covering two thirds of the page, which are ALL Lady P. These images are very colourful and happy I would like to add.

The images you see of Lady p are small but for you promising. Everything is 3s. Something is not quite complete {in Jungian psyche 4 is the number for wholeness, 3 is not quite there}. Again something is not quite complete 2 out of 3}. Your focus is on Lady P. You would like to add this to your image of life. But there are two pages. There needs to be another page, possibly another objective view.

So these two pages had many, many images of Lady P smiling. However, the card was sent by Rupal which I perceive from the front cover, who has no connection with Lady P, and she does not know I fancy Lady P, but the card contains many pleasant images of Lady P only!

This two sided view has many positive images for Lady P. But there is no inner trusted reply from your feminine self. This is the unconscious, unbiased, untainted by ego desires. Its shows only truth and not ego centered desires.

Do you think this is Lady P subconsciously sending me her love? I've been told this by a medium who goes on to state, Lady P has heard about me dropping out of uni, Lady P is interested in me in real life. What do you think this dream means and indicates?

No, I do not. I wish I could say differently because I know you want that to be true. Dreams are not about other people, they are about your emotions. This dream indicates to me you are very infatuated by Lady P. But that is an ego centered desire. it does reflect your great interest in her but nothing else concerning her sending you unconscious 'love'. Dreams don't do that.

As for your medium. Forget her/him. Take the money you are spending on that and send Lady P a dozen roses with a card expressing your feelings. If she rejects that then move on. If she responds positively then go from there.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present