Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
waiting for judgment

In a courtroom, waiting for judgment. As evidence, two manuscripts are presented. Written on yellow paper, they unfold and are restacked. Then someone wraps them in cellophane, saying, "This is more like he would have had them." After that, we see a view of Lake Fort Smith. The lake is low, just a bit of water in the center and the upper left hand quadrant. Someone asks, "Is that really all there is?" and someone else says, "I'm afraid so." No people are visible in this dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Fayetteville AR

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: waiting for judgment

Luke,
My take on your dream is you are making something into more than it may be. You are making a judgement based on 'tainted' evidence. You are probably trying to make the 'evidence' fit your judgement. There is no visible evidence to go on, you are using sensing impressions more than objective thinking. Doesn't mean you are wrong it only means you are using emotional conjecture more than real evidence.

What in your life would fit with this? Is there a debate about some thing in your life where you have taken sides but there is a question whether you are right or wrong?

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,

You may be right. I just wrote two essays for my comps in English and am waiting to hear back from the committee. I'm worried the essays may be too short or otherwise inadequate. But I have no evidence on which to base that fear.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Fayetteville AR

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Thanks Luke for the follow up response. What is occurring in your waking life, particularly the emotional stuff, will be the focus of your dreams. The concern about the essays you submitted and the negative possibilities could very well be what the dream is focused on. On the positive side, more often than not, undue worry turns out to be for naught. The dream language may indicate signs of confidence, unconscious feelings of the positive on what you submitted. Specifically the language, "This is more like he would have had them" as well as "Is that really all there is?". Both could indicate positive signs you submitted good essays that will pass. You submitted good essays according to your unconscious and whatever the unconscious feels can be considered as true. Let's hope your teacher has a corresponding conscious and feels the same way.

Good luck.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present