Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dream about lady V, who I have a connection with

Alex,
I am looking at this dream as addressing early life issues and not only current waking issues {to do with relationship with Lady P and Lady V}.

This is what I get.

Reflecting on status, looking for wholeness through modern technology. What you are looking for is off center. You are looking to communicate by getting close to your inner feminine self {anima}.

There are unconscious aspects that will provide current knowledge about feminine qualities.

Early life experiences trying to discover aspects that are unconscious conflicts. Looking for warmth and comfort through imagination.

What was the relationship with your mother like? I will take another look at the other dreams and see what they have to say about really life experiences/influences after I get a response to this dream. Let me say your dreams will address at least two aspects of your life. These dreams are centered on feminine aspects. There may be a relationship between these women and your mother. Can you see any associations?

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,

Thanks for the interpretation.

my relationship with my mother was generally ok. Nothing spectacular. I was normally a very aloof, indepenedent person, just going to my bedroom and doing my own things. My mother have not even heard of these ladies in the dream. However, I am missing am mother figure in my life.

I often feel if I could cultivate a relationship with these women, they could possibly fill a 'void' in my life, giving me that special bonding.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Check my follow up posts

Alex,
The reason I bring up the mother issue possibility is the way you address these women by the title Lady P and Lady V. That could represent bestowing royalty and that is how we feel about mothers. Plus there is a 'feminine' issue involved no doubt which most likely goes beyond the desire for feminine companionship. Exactly what that is should be determined. A mother issue from childhood, one where the lack of full acceptance and proper nurturing by the mother {or father} can and often does create a need for 'substitutes' in later life. I had such a problem because of the lack of a father figure early in life. All too often these psychological imbalances create additions, substituting drugs, sex, food, etc. Fixation on particular women could indicate a need for something 'particular' from early life.

You say your relationship with your mother was 'OK' but you are also missing a mother figure in your life. The mistake is often you marry 'your mother' which is not a cure but a continuation for the search for those qualities your real mother failed to provide. Ad just as you were disappointed by your mother a relationship with a mother 'type' will also end in failure. I suggest you take a good look at these women and try to discern if they could indeed be your mother {metaphorically speaking}.

I'll take another look at your other posted dreams and see what may be there.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present