Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I flew to seven different worlds. What??!!!

I had the most vivid, realistic dream about 7 months ago. I never remember dreams, but I’m still pondering this, months later. I was wondering if someone who knows a little more about dreams could tell me about the meaning.

The dream started here on earth. It wasn’t very colorful and was filled with a sense of anxiety. For reasons I can’t remember, I was getting on a spaceship to discover the secret of life. It was important to remember important details because I needed to bring the information back with me when I returned.

I traveled to another world and landed in a similar planet like Earth. People were there, but they seemed more spiritually evolved and smarter. Their skin was a little bluer in tint and the atmosphere was a light purple. I met with someone there who told me where I was to go next. Jumped in the space ship and left.

This repeated for another 3-4 worlds. It was interesting because I took special note that the farther I went, the brighter purple the sky was and the bluer the people were. I was making the last stop, which was the 7th and final world. This world had bright violet skies and the people were radiating bright blue.

I went into a huge “office” where there was a majestic blue older man with a white beard. He talked to me for a bit explaining to me that I had to take each world one step at a time to get the full understanding. Each world gave me something I needed to make it to the next. He said even the most basic of life is crucial for the development of the most complex. He showed me a Sudoku puzzle and asked where I thought he got it from and chuckled. I knew I was dreaming and became worried that I would forget this new sense of enlightenment. I quickly began writing things down because it helps me remember.

When I woke up, I was excited and had a new sense of understanding. I’ve continued to have the enlightened feeling since. Why do I remember it?

How can a dream make you feel enlightened for so long? What do you think it means?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: I flew to seven different worlds. What??!!!

Kat,
I will provide an interpretation to your dream later in the day. Until then you may want to read my page on Jungian dream psychology to get a perspective on how dreams function and learn about Jungian psyche. The page is A Simple Guide to Dreams. There are links to other pages at my Myths-Dreams-Symbols website that will provide even more insights.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Kat,
I apologize but I will need to put off your dream until Thursday morning. I am emotionally drained from caring for my sick cat {terminal}. My mind isn't where it needs to be to provide a proper interpretation. But what I read about the symbols/images I do sense an important message within the dream. One of interesting symbols is the Sudoku puzzle. It is played on a 9×9 grid which if I am create points to important 'inner' work. I sense a strong feminine element in the dream. I'll explain tomorrow with my interpretation.

Question. Are you the creative type or recently involved in a creative endeavor? Or even perhaps spiritual?

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Jerry,
I am so sorry to hear about your cat. I have a feeling you are a great friend to animals. Take your time. You are the first person who has been able to find the symbolic meaning to the Sudoku. I am looking forward to your reply.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24 US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Kat,
These could be important dreams in your life. Here is my interpretation.

A primary symbolic representation of the earth is being well grounded in your life. If your life is not grounded in those things that please the soul then your dreams will feature aspects of your life that need to change so you will be. The waking life is full of anxieties as is the unconscious life if there is not that spirit of soulful intentions. The spaceship would be the firts clue to what that soulful intention may be. It can symbolize the creative mind. As for the meaning of life I live by what Joseph Campbell has to say about that.

“People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think that’s what we’re really seeking. I think that what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances without own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.”

This may be the whole intent of your recurring dreams. and that is re-inforced by the other planet like earth. That would be the unconscious {perhaps even the collective unconscious} where your true self resides. The creative self is an aspect of the spiritual Self. you are giving of yourself from the soul. the color blue often does symbolize the collective unconscious and that fits with the spaceship. You may be at a point in your life where there is a call to find the spiritual and or creative self. The color purple can represent deep intuition or awareness of some type as yet unexplored dimension of the self. Does this fit?

The repetition may represent a call to do so, several times perhaps. Look to the number 7 and determine if there are any personal associations to it {4+3=7}. The number 7 is also the number of chakras on the spine in Kundalini yoga. I mention the possibility of this being an archetypal dream and this is one reason I did so, this reference to the number 7 in connection with the first part of your dream. This world is that part of you that will radiate when you live in it.

The man in the office may have personal associations, one that involves a 'wise man' in your life. If not then it would be your own 'inner' wise masculine self directing you to take one step at a time in achieving your goals. The reference to the office may also have personal associations {social commitments and obligations}. That part of your life may be holding you back {the social dragons you have to slay to realize your full potential}. With each step toward your blissful goals there is new understanding of them. You need to go back to the earliest aspects of the psyche {archetypes} in order to realize the complexities in life. it is like a puzzle to be solved and the puzzle is your life and attaining your full potential. The number nine, associated with the Sudoku puzzle may have a reference to the feminine psyche {Greek mythology}. The 9 muses.

Were there recent opportunities where specific goals were involved in your life? Did it have to do with creative and or spiritual aspects? The 'writing' may be on the wall {or paper} and either you did not realize it, ignored it of thought you could not do it.
Does this fit with your life during the time period you had these dreams? This looks to be an important dream with the symbols I noted. It would be important to 'heed the call'. If you don't do it now you may never do it.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

stats from 7-14-10 to the present