Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: nightmare

jerry, no need to apologize. i'm so sorry you lost your cat. those of us who are the truest of animal lovers hurt so badly when we lose our little friends.

i was in therapy when i first remembered the abuse, but i was never able to reconcile the details. the memory is like a scene out of a movie, but there is no beginning and no end. and no face. i even tried hypnosis at one point, but my mind would only go so far before slamming on the brakes and refusing to go any farther back. i suppose that's when i gave up and told myself perhaps i'm better off NOT remembering and NOT knowing certain things for sure. it's frustrating and obviously does affect me in many ways. at this point, i am stretched so thin it would be nearly impossible for me to get back into counseling. maybe i'm afraid to try again to access the memories. either way, i do really appreciate your insight and advice. thanks again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52, mt. juliet, tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: nightmare

Sally,
I understand your position. If things are so emotionally tough just with surviving in the moment it would be difficult or impossible to take on the underlying causes. It is a 'catch 22' situation. But if life in some way offers the possibility to do so {counseling} then take it up. That happens sometimes when you least expect it. And it so and you do get the opportunity mention the dreams and the abuse. Resolving those issues can bring about a healing beyond belief. Although we often think our conscious world of conflicts is the worst part of life, often it is the unconscious world that is worse. The dream is dealing with both the present emotions and the past. The later usually has a great influence on the former.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present