Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Weird dreams-6 winged angel, falling up

Anna,
Besides spiritual considerations, which I don't believe fit here, the angel in your dream would represent higher 'considerations' and possibilities to your life, an aspect that could bring balance and serenity. The number 6 would represent conscious aspects to do with higher aspirations. They probably have to do with important choices to be confronted with serious consideration {piercing eyes}. It is likely these considerations have to do with major life choices {archangel}, a need to bring about new ideas {baby} to what to do with your future. But there are emotioal winds blowing against this. Family considerations are a part of that. There is a feeling you must wait for these things that would bring about {family obligations?}. The child would be this new independence and decisions to achieve it. But because of family ties you have decided to put off any such thoughts until later {perhaps much later when you are an 'adult'}.

This dream would be addressing issues you are considering and thinking about at a time when the future looms as a reality after graduation from high school. Family considerations and obligations play a big part of your final decision {the end of the dream} to put off any real moves toward independence.

The second dream also seems to be addressing future considerations. Falling into the sky would be falling into the opposite position you are in currently. Your immense feelings of obligations to family are what keep you grounded. Falling to larger world {space} would remove this ground you are so used to. These feelings of falling have been with you from early childhood because of the struggles {falling} with the family situations. The ultimate desire is to 'fall up' {improve yourself} and not fall down {failing}.

Considering your situation as it is, your age, and strong feelings of obligations to your family {especially younger siblings} the nature of these dreams are not unusual. You are at a point of decision in life, moving from what is dependence {in a normal situation} to making it on your own. As hard as life has been the deep feelings of having less pressures in life is a part of your higher self {angel}. Freedom to do that are hindered by family responsibilities and obligations. You feel it is not time to leave those confines. Responsibilities to family has in its own way kept you grounded. To fall up would be a great thin but not under the circumstances as they are.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for the interpretation! I can see where everything matches up now :)

In the second dream where the angel showed up, the original dream had nothing to do with it. We were at a family reunion that my grandparents were throwing in this house in the mountains. I was visiting with family when I heard a voice in my dream say to come upstairs so I did and the angel was in one of the rooms up there, only this time it was all wrapped up in almost comical winte wear, a thick snow coat that covered almost all of it and its wings. I recognized it by its voice and those crazy eyes. It told me to come with it and first I said no and tried to stand up and rebel but it gave me this look and told me I had to come and it had such a powerful aura I was terrified and fell to my knees. Then it told me to get up and we walked through the house together which had become very large with really cool architecture like spiral staircases and all this astronomy stuff like a massive telescope. My other dream characters just sort of froze I guess, the angel seemed to interrupt my dream. It talked and I listened, but I was so nervous I wasn't paying attention to most of what it was saying. It explaine why it was important to have the baby, and spoke of "being reborn from ash" and the importance of new beginnings and whatnot. I also remember it talking about something called "the blackest of weeks" but I didn't really pay attention to what it was. I'm sort of mad I didn't listen to it more closely. Anyways after it finished talking it left and the rest of the dream proceeded as normal, I finished visiting with family then explored the mountain and fought monsters, very generic stuff. So yeah that was the other time I saw it. It's one of the very few characters that has shown up in more than one dream of mine. In fact now that I think about it it may have shown up in many other dreams, but different forms, because I know those eyes. Ugh. Almost every dream I had with it is unpleasant and most of the time it feels angry with me.

The other characters that have appeared in multiple dreams are this dude who always seems to mock me and a really mean woman with a large amount of black curls who's always horribly mean to me and usually tries hurting me in some way. I'll probably bring them up in later dreams because often the ones the recurring characters are in are pretty interesting. (The monster manison dream? That mocking guy was in it, he was the construction worker I asked what was going on. Not that I realized it was him until after I woke up. But yeah the whole time I was questioning him all intense he was just smiling slightly and when he told me about the baseball seemed to be very amused by it and I didn't get why in the dream. When I transformed and jumped over his head to get to my family he said "Wow" in a sort of sarcastic joking manner like 'well aren't you so tough'.) anyways I'm rambling now sorry! >.< just realizing things. Thanks again!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Anna,
I think we need to slow down and concentrate on what all this means in your life when we put it all and not get into interpreting every dream. It takes time to interpret a dream and not being able to sit with you to learn more about you and your waking life leaves me having to interpret the dreams and not be able discern for myself where we are in the process. We have touched on many aspects of your emotional self but there needs to be tally of that so when a new dream comes up we can discern whether there is progress in reconciling the emotional conflicts we have discovered. Plus there is a need to recognize what is what and dismiss anything that isn't relevant. If you can address my interpretations by comparing it to what fits in your waking life then we can go forward with that. I can interpret all the dreams but that alone doesn't provide me the personal associations I need to determine what is what. A series of dreams tend to reveal patterns and that is what I need to recognize to fully understand your psychological state of being. Let's put this together and do that.

What have we uncovered in the dreams we have already worked with that has helped you in your waking life? Dreams reflect your emotional self and any issues that have great emotional energy, in particular those that are in conflict. The goal is to resolve the conflicts and interpretation of your dreams alone won't do that. Unless there is a discussion of each so we both know what fit and what didn't. I can't tell your last response what from my interpretation fit. You statement "In the second dream where the angel showed up, the original dream had nothing to do with it" may be correct or it may not. I need to know your observations so to discern this. Is what you offered after that statement another dream or more about this last dream? It seems you are addressing both dreams, lucid dreaming and actual waking experiences. I can't tell which is which. I am getting lost.

I'll give a posted response tomorrow and go back to some of the stuff we have already learned and discussed from your previous dreams. I need to get a sense if where we are.

Web Design

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

I'm sorry! :( I had a lot going through my mind yesterday and was making connections and I got a little overexcited, hehe. The second dream I talked about was just me saying the second time I saw the angel in a dream. Then I realized I recognized its eyes from previous dreams and that got me thinking about other recurring characters in my dreams and yeah.

Back to the dreams I posted here! I agree with the thing you said about the eyes wanting to make me recognize the importance of the issue at hand. The only concept I struggle with a little was in regards to family. Are you saying that my responsibilty toward my family has limited some sort of self growth in me? I just wasn't too sure about what you meant with that part. In regards to college, which is approaching ever faster, I feel excited thinking about it. When I was younger I used to dread the thought of going away to college and leaving home and my family who were basically my life. Now I crave to get away, I'm getting that nest is too small feeling, you know? I want to be my own person now and not have to worry about or deal with family issues anymore. I am greatly looking forward to no more familial obligations or reponsibilities, and being able to go away and deal with just myself and my world for once, instead of having to juggle mine and make it fit with 7 other peoples'.

As to what has helped me probably the most significantly in my waking life, it was you pointing out just how much moving has affected me. I never really considered how being constant uprooted and having very little stability in my life had affected me. But when I thought about it I realized that it has affected me in numerous ways, both positive (gaining greater perspective) and negative (lack of quality relationships in my life with people outside my family. I often find my friends grow more attached to me then I to them, so it's really my fault there. I have very little trouble leaving people behind, to the point where it's almost worrying)
The second big thing you helped me realize was the overused masculine aspects of my psyche. It explained a lot about my personality and all the guys in my dreams/my random gender swaps! Those are the great revelations I have had, thanks to you :)
If you need to know anything else just say! This has been an excellent learning experience for me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Anna,
Thanks for understanding the importance of putting things together before going to other dreams. I know so little about you personally it is important I know what we have discussed is applicable to your waking life. Tidbits of that come through with your responses but we need to discern what does fit and what does not.

As for your question about family. It is only logical to ascertain the responsibilities put on you at such an early age and the constant moving and changes would have an effect on your emotional life. Those issues will remain with you throughout life, they being determiners of your personality {as there are with everyone} and who you become later in life. If you take one thing from our working with your dreams I hope it is the understanding that the early years in life {including infancy} are the major determiners in later life. Very often they are unconscious motivators of our cations and decision making. If you find yourself in an unhealthy life look back at childhood and you will likely see the reasons for it. But you can head off those negative impacts of early life then your life will be much better.

As for your future. I did not know you were looking forward to college but your dreams were pointing to your looking forward to the future. The only question there seems to be will family responsibilities hold you back. You are a mature 18 year old with a good positive attitude and that will serve you well in the future. My advice, as it was with my oldest grandson who just began college this year, is to find that thing in life you love doing most and make that your career. If you do you won't have a job because what you will be doing is not work but your bliss. And don't let family responsibilities derail your path for the future. You may not be able to leave all of it behind but be sure to remain focused on your future. You seem to have the right attitude for that but as life goes there is always something that attempts to disrupt the best laid plains. The thing that most often gets in the way of your 'bliss' is social duty. Family and the social obligations of material worth. If you do what you love doing most in life the money will come and you will enjoy what your are doing instead of having a job just to make a living.

I am glad to know you do understand how the constant changes in your early life have affected you already. For me that is what comes most from your dreams. It is only natural that it would. Few of us have really good childhoods and to recognize that early on, and why, will be beneficial later in life. Like mother/father like child. those early influences are unconsciously imprinted on the brain and go with you as motivators throughout life {I am repeating myself but this is most important to understand}. If you don't break the cycle it is very probable you will repeat what has happened in your early life. Or do something entirely different for the wrong reasons because you hated your early life. But if you recognize these early influences and use them as positive tools you will find life to be a lot happier and progressive. Or the lack of relationships early in life could play out in negative ways later on.

And your recognition of your strong masculine aspects is important. The developing of such traits is to be expected with all the responsibilities early in life. If you can take those aspects and use them in positive ways {a strong masculine balanced with a strong feminine} then they can be a plus. Especially in a world where women are treated unfairly in so many aspects of culture and society. It is important to keep a balance and develop all aspects of the psyche.

And finally. Since you are so mature and have a good sense of recognition I urge you to read more on Jungian psyche. And also Joseph Campbell {who was a 'jungian' like myself}. Campbell had a great influence on George Lucas {among many important people} and his Star Wars trilogy. The links I provided will explain a lot about why I urge you to read about these two influential icons. To understand life in ways that few do will give you an advantage. I was 42 before I discovered this and to have learned earlier in life of this would have provided positive changes in my future. I would not have made nearly as many mistakes as I did and I would have been able to live my 'bliss' {dream psyche and web design} much earlier. Here is a quote from Campbell that you can live by:

“If you do follow your bliss you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. Follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.”
― Joseph Campbell

I've lived that life for 20 years now and I can say for a fact it works. If you think psychologically and live spiritually {not religious} you will be on the right path and doors will open where you thought there were none.

Now that we have established where we are feel free to post other dreams. If you can give some personal thoughts about them, especially the associations we have established that will be helpful. And I do want to say working with you and your dreams has been helpful for me also. Your lucid dreams have shown me that the dream can be positive even though there is lucid use of the images. We are still very much learning about lucid dreaming and every little bit helps. your posts have been most helpful.

Web Design

stats from 7-14-10 to the present