Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boss

Hi,

I started working some 6 months ago.

i have a pretty much normal co worker relations with others and also with my boss.

after about two months i dreamed that my boss was at my house and thathe was preparing some kind of dinner. nothing romantic whatsoever. and i was kind of aware it was a dream but i asked him why was one of the ex employee so special about and he responded that she knew how to make excellent charts.

and last night i dreamed of him again. only now - i was walking the stairs towards the door to my appartment and there he was, exiting my appartment with a buquet of flowers and beside him was a black back traditionaly used for garbage.
i asked him somthing and he responded but i dont remember what.

so / i dont know how to interpret this.

i can only say that during this last few months i got better a t work...

so... is it good or bad and how ?

Thabk you :))

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Serbia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Boss

Fifi,
The Boss is on your mind. Whether it is the person who is/was your boss at work {not clear if you are the ex-employee in your dream} or if it represents him as well as another or other masculine aspects in your life/psyche {your animus}. Likely there associations about your boss that influence the dream but since he is in your 'house' {the house is you} I would think it has to do with your own masculine aspects.

In the first dream 'he' {your masculine aspect} is preparing dinner. That may suggest emotional nourishment you possess or need to obtain to be able to accomplish certain goals or task in life {charts}. Achievement is a masculine attribute and your boss would be your inner 'boss'. That aspect would have an ability to achieve those goals or tasks you need or want to accomplish.

The second dream. Doors are barriers to 'getting inside' within some aspect of yourself {apartment}. There is a masculine aspect that is key to a greater potential {bouquet of flowers} but unconsciously there is something keeping from achieving this potential {black back???? used for garbage}.

My sense is there are aspects to the dreams that are related to your actual boss. But the main theme seems to be an ability, or inability, to be the boss in achieving something in your life. On one hand you may think you can but unconsciously there are factors holding you back. Is there something you are wishing to accomplish but are not sure if you can or perhaps not sure how to go about it? I think the dream is saying such barriers are garbage and perhaps all you need to do is use your masculine aspects and go for it.

Melbourne Fence Pros ....http://www.melfencepro.com/

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you dear Jerry :)

First of all - i ment "a black bag for garbage" :)
and what i didnt say in my first post is that i am working as a legal aprentice at a law office. so tehnicaly i am still learning... and the boss i am writing you about is in fact my actual boss in real life..
I must add also that i dont usualy dream of people from my real life.. it happened to me only on several ocasions when i was madly in love with some boy when i was much younger so i kept daydreaming and i presume night dreamning of him as a result of that.
so u can imagine my state of shock in the morning when i woke up and remebered my dream - my boss in my dream, omg! :)

i dont know if it could be important but - here it is.. he is sort of a family friend, my father is a good ling time friend with the father of his wife.. but when i started working there, i kind of felt some kind of attraction between us... he is a good looking man and i am not bad myself.. sometimes there was an awquard tension between us, and i am sure that if the sircumstances were different, something could have happened... but fortunatly, nothing did!

so... the first dream was kind of clear to me having in mind the tension, and all that. but since it all stoped i was really shocked that after almost 5 months later / there he was again ...
what i didnt understand was - why the flowers and why the garbage bag? ... especially the garbage bag...

can you please tell me more...?

Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Serbia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Fifi,
As usual there are two aspects to your Boss dream. One would be the actual person. Because the dream did not have a romantic overtone {a point you stated in your post} i do believe the dream is addressing issues other than romance. In that context i think the animus {your masculine-your inner boss} aspects would fit more so than the personal relationship although the personal attraction was what triggered the dream. Could it be you are in need of being in a relationship where you would be made to feel special? Not pursuing a relationship with the Boss would be a lack of 'masculine' traits {perseverance} that you need to actually get involved with someone {else}.
I do believe the first dream is addressing these inner issues since the 'Boss' in your dream does not have a romantic tone and is addressed as Boss and not by his actual name. Those little oddities do make a difference.

In the second dream, months later according to the additional information you provided, you are revisiting the same issue {the boss is in your dream}. You are thinking about these same issues. The stairs to the apartment would represent the thinking aspect, up to the head, and thinking about this one aspect in your life {an apartment is one aspect of an apartment building which consists of many apartments/aspects}. It may be you are once again faced with the relationship thing, the boss being a trigger to relationships. The door is a entrance but also a barrier. 'He' is existing the apartment, perhaps reflecting you should/did not have a relationship with him, which "fortunately did not happen". The desire to be in a relationship but refraining from getting involved with the boss shows discipline, a masculine trait.

As for the flowers and the black bag of garbage. My original interpretation most likely addressed that correctly. Flowers are plants that bloom or blossom into something more beautiful, as in a relationship. The black bag would be unconscious aspects, understanding or sensing something unconsciously that you may not recognize consciously {anything black usually suggests unconscious aspects}. The bag would be those responsibilities you possess, unconsciously realized {black}. The garbage would represent would be negative aspects. Getting involved with the Boss would be a negative thing to do, something you now realize {fortunately did not happen}. These would unconscious aspects coming through informing you it would not be a good thing to get involved with the boss.

But there is the bouquet of flowers that need to blossom. Everything in your dreams are about you, your negatives and positives and especially your greater potential {bouquet of flowers}. Are you currently in a relationship? Would that add a lot of positives to your life? Your Boss in the dream would be partly about relationships, the smart move [albeit unconsciously driven} not to get involved with him. But also a need or desire to be in a relationship where your 'inner flower' can blossom. You may also want to consider other inner aspects, other than being in a relationship, that need a spark to help your life to blossom. Your full potential {bouquet of flowers}. What is it that would cause that to happen?

Dreams are strange, not just because of their symbolic language but also how they use real life experiences {your real boss} to express inner emotions. Dreams are about the emotions, first and foremost. These two dreams are addressing unresolved emotional issues. Because there are no one named in the dream I look to inner aspects {your animus aspects} as being important as the outer relationships {all dreams have at least two applications-inner/outer}. Look at your life and my interpretation and see if any of the pieces fit. Because I do know so little about you and the dreams are incomplete it is difficult for me to gain more insights to the dreams. But i am confident what I have provided in some way fits. I've been working with dreams for a long time and from those experiences {especially the responses I get to my interpretations} I have good insights to how they function. Too many 'you got it right' responses to think otherwise. Plus I am using Jungian psyche and he was the master when it comes to the dream world.

Give it some deep thought and get back to me.

Melbourne Fence Pros ....http://www.melfencepro.com/

Web Design

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

dear Jerry

I was planing on writing you how i think that you have explained me all about the dream.... but - there he was again in my dreams... the scenario is different. i was supposed to work on a case and to go to court in a different city. and i saw him looking at those files. next scene i was in front of the building (not familiar one) and thinking about my trip and the case. and there he came with his car, and he told me to enter. so i did. and we started talking about whatever... like a couple ! and he was taking me to see the sunset from a beach view. and then we arrived at the beach view, and watched the sunset.

I must admit, although it all sounds like a beauitiful idea, i am stressed over these dreams...

can them be related to reality? like - could it be an indication tha there could be something going on between me and him in real life? do i have to think now about if there is emotions beyween us...?

and believe me = i am serious when it comes to dreams so i am not inventing this stup up = in fact i am starting to her worried...

help ...

thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 serbia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Fifi,
First let me say that all dreams are related to 'your' reality. Your dreams are about you and your emotions. The only difference between your dreams and your waking life is dreams do not possess a bias to the truth. The ego will perceive things with a bias, try to make things fit as you wish them to. Dreams show things as they actually are. Dreams are much like someone following you around with a video camera and filming everything you do. Your waking self may think something was one way when the camera shows differently, as it as it really is, which is often different than you thought.

Your Dream
The beginning of the dream may be addressing looking at the situation involving your boss in a different light. The court in a different city is a different way for to judge things differently. You may be looking at him with a different view {files}. But your boss may not be an actual person but the 'authoritative' side of your personality. In that case there would be something about your boss you identify with. It could very well be about both but likely one being the primary focus of the dream. These are unconscious motivations and there could be things you have yet to realize.

Something different is driving your thoughts about the boss {assuming it is a real person-it could be about your own 'inner boss'}. The building is you and there is something unfamiliar being looked at {by your unconscious}. Cars are symbolic of what is 'driving' you. You are giving in to obedience {you get in the car he is driving}. The dialog is with yourself. There are a 'couple' of things being discussed. This would fit with the two applications of the boss. The real person as well as your inner boss.

Before i address the 'beach scene' i will comment on the boss applications. You have stated in an earlier post that your real boss is 'sorta' of a family friend. is there any pressure or encouragement from family concerning any aspect of your job or your relationship with your boss? There may be an issue of whether you are the 'boss' of your own self {the second application of the inner boss}. I don't this to be a fact so i will put it out for your consideration. It could explain both aspects of the boss if true.

The sunset view at the beach. Something I am familiar with living on the East coast of Florida. Everything will be beautiful if you 'go with the boss'. Beaches boarder the ocean or seas {or Great Lakes}. It is often symbolic of the meeting of conscious and unconscious {the ocean symbolizes the unconscious}. What would be a 'great' sunset is if you are able/capable of bringing the unconscious motivations {being pressured or encouraged} into focus and think for yourself and make a correct decision {you will be the boss}. I am getting the sense there may be something along this line being addressed in the dreams.

Your added info may be important. You ask if there could be something going on between you and your boss that you do not realize. I don't that is the intent of the dream. Ask yourself with great examination, are you truly interested in your boss romantically, or in a way other than he just being your boss? If the answer is no {as you have stated previously} then there may be outside pressures being put on you {he is a friend of the family}. Or, suggestions if you become 'friendly' with him that would be a benefit for you. It doesn't mean you have to be romantically involved but just friends.

Finally. I wouldn't worry about these dreams as far as them being 'strange' going on in your mind. Dreams are therapeutic in they help you resolve emotional conflicts. Obviously there is a conflict but not so important you should overly worry about it. The task is to determine what the dreams are trying to communicate and then take that and work it out. Unconsciously your dreams are attempting to work through these issues {you are thinking about the conflicts in your dreams except they are in a coded/symbolic language}. The unconscious dream is also attempting to 'inform' your conscious mind what the real issues are. It is obvious you are confused about your relationship with your boss, and probably about your own inner boss {are you going to make the decisions or let others push you to do something different?}. Think about these things and determine what fits with the way you really feel. This is the way you will resolve the dreams about your boss.

Web Design

stats from 7-14-10 to the present