Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
most horrifying dream i have ever had

ok, so i know i had you interpret one already, but after being convinced that you know what you are talking about, im going to tell you my most disturbing dream...it may not seem scary to read, but i have never felt a terror more profound in any waking moment of my life.

A friend i have known 13 years (Heath) and i were driving around at night i think we were going to visit a family member of his. we were laughing and talking as usual, it was always fun with him. and we drive by this farm (very common where i live) with a white picket fence, with spike caps on top. Walking along the fence was the middle aged man in a sweater and gym shorts. when the lights flashed over him, it was someone i never knew, but it was a coach heath had known. so we pull down into the grass and heath gets out to make sure he is ok. i then looked at the guy's face, and it wasnt a human face. it had a human face, but another misty/smokey one that the actual features flowed out,(like an elongated nose, like a goblin or something and chin to match) but he turned his head down as heath was coming near. when heath was close enough the thing grabbed him and was just beating his face into mush on the fence, like with inhuman strength. i saw and heard every gurgle and snap and suction noise there was. and watched it.i couldnt even move to save him i was so scared and upset. then when it was satisfied it turned what was left of the face towards me, heath weakly reached out for me, and impaled his head on the spike...and not just once. i was so disgusted with myself. and then he started walking towards me and i locked the doors and he was beating on the car and glass and i crawled into the backseat and was trying to dial 911 and then he had come around and broke the glass behind me (i was still facing the passenger seat window) and then i woke up.

when i was awake i was so upset with myself that i didnt try to dial 911 for heath, or get out to help, or warn him, or even drive the car over the thing. i probably obsessed about it for two days.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22& Georgia, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? google search

Re: most horrifying dream i have ever had

oh also, I was in the passenger seat of the car.... i would think that would be important but i forgot to put it in. I also want to take a moment and tell you how much i appreciate you doing this on here for people and for FREE. Most people with your knowledge and gifts charge outrageous amounts. I think it is really great of you, and i truly am grateful for your help. Not many will pass along wisdom without a 'catch'.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22& Georgia, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? google search

stats from 7-14-10 to the present