Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Latest dream

Once again seeking your help with a dream I can not quite wrap my head around. You are always so spot on with your help, so here it is: I was visiting at the home of a friend. I was alone there when suddenly I felt something going on in the area between my solar plexus and sacral chakras. When I lifted my blouse to look I had a circular protrusion at my belly button that was visibly pulsing. I could see thru my skin and noticed my belly was filling up with blood. I was not overly concerned but felt myself becoming weak and felt I should seek medical help. Someone (I don't know who) called for an ambulance. As I waited for help I became concerned when it became apparent no one was coming. I exited the house I was visiting and began walking around the block looking for the ambulance. As I walked I began to feel very cold and disoriented. The last thing I remember was drifting into unconsciousness. I was alone in the dream. I feel as though I understand parts of the dream......such as being alone and know that comes from recent events but I was hoping you would be willing to share your insights with me once again. Thanks Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Latest dream

Just reentering so that I can request to be notified when there is a response.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Kathy,
Since you mentioned recent experiences and how parts of the dream may fit with those, I will provide a outline of what I see and let you put it in the proper places. Because dreams do have more than one meaning/application {Jung states all images do}. I believe the dream is likely addressing the experiences you mentioned as well as the deeper issues that underlie the reasoning and perhaps what led to the recent experiences. Here is my assessment:

emotions expanding and contracting, fear of losing control of emotions while seeking wholeness. processing your emotions and looking at what's underneath {source of emotions}. what you find is a lot of emotional energy stored up. you are involved in a 'therapeutic process'. you are seeking a 'vehicle for healing' and you realize or/and fear you will have to heal it yourself. you look 'outside' yourself for a source of healing. but you become disoriented in doing this. you return to your inner resources. but that stimulates feelings of being alone.

Look at my analysis both in addressing your recent experiences as well as the causation that put you in the position as well {the deeper issues of who you are and what you are seeking}. The first may reveal things about your reactions to the recent experiences and the latter would address the underlying reasons why.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Wow, you never fail to amaze me. You have such a gift and thank you so much for willingly sharing it with all of "us". I, once again, will take to heart what you have uncovered for me.....once again you are spot on. I so appreciate your insights and hope to continue to grow in my understanding of my dreams. I sincerely am grateful for this assistance which you so generously share. Your ability to take someone else's dream issues and put some sense to them is amazing. I feel I am in a real "spiritual growth" period and these dreams are evidence of that growth. I don't think I have the insight yet to interpret the finer details as you do, but hopefully I can get there. In another dream I have had recently I was able to understand that I need to speak my truth without letting my emotions get in the way. I need to become "familiar" with that part of me; in other words, I need to "man up" by become more in touch with my masculine side who will assist me in speaking up for myself without all the emotions coming thru to cloud the issue. I cannot thank you enough. I sincerely hope I can come to you from time to time with dreams I feel important enough to understand, but may need a little insight from you. THANK YOU JERRY.

Kathy,
It is responses like yours that make the effort of analyzing dreams so rewarding. I thank you for taking the time to show your appreciation. It is from responses from the dreamer I can determine what is true and what isn't. If not for the responses I could never know I am doing it right. It also confirms Jung's concepts. Working with other people's dreams is knowledge gained. All the more reason to 'look inward', dreams being a direct link to the soul.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present