Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Contract

You're correct in saying that my wife's family is more functional than my family. My parents got a divorce when I was four and my mom got full custody with the exception that my dad had me every other weekend. A couple years later my mom started a business with her boyfriend who is now her husband. From then on she has been working day and night. So I didn't really have a lot of interaction with either parents early on. My mom and step dad also struggled with alcoholism until I was in middle school. Compare this to my wife's family who's parents are still married and have a more fixed and regular schedule.

As far as the job situation, it has kind of been a problem since I got out of college. I went to college with the intention of having a career as a pilot when I was finished. However, as my wife and I's relationship got more serious (we got married shortly after I graduated college), I began to rethink whether I would want to be a pilot. Looking back at my own childhood and seeing the regret my mom had with not being able to spend as much time with me as she would have liked, I decided that I wanted to be around my own family more than I would be able to while being a pilot. That leads into the problem of finding a job. I double majored so it's not that my degree is useless, but I spent most of my time in college prepping to be a pilot, that I don't know where to start looking to utilize the management part of my degree.

I am also an introvert, so networking with people to help get my career started is difficult for me. Not only does being an introvert put a damper on getting my career started, it also causes some problems with my wife because I'm not very good at communicating my thoughts and feelings as much as she would like. So that is probably what fits into the dog part of my dream because she wants me to talk more and express myself more.

As far as the 330 days, the only thing I can think of that would be significant around that time would be that's the time of the year that my wife and I started dating. That is also right in the middle of thanksgiving and Christmas and that time of the year can get kind of hectic because of all the different sides of the family we have to visit. Other than that I can't really think of anything.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 IL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present